When They Save You

Pein

"Dammit..." You sighed as you ran from the pursuers behind you. You had convinced Pein that you were ready for a mission and he reluctantly let you go. Now the small group of bandits chased you after you accidently burnt down their hideout.

The base was just in sights and you used the last of your strength to rush inside. Just when you thought it was safe, you opened your eyes and saw Pein standing there with hard eyes.

"What's going on ou-"

"Nothing!" You rushed and shook your head. "Nothing at all. Totally fine. No need to check." He walked past you and your attempts to hold him back.

Outside the screams of men were heard for a while before he re-entered. The look on his face said all you needed to know and you followed him to his office to give the report.

Konan

"How did you manage this?" Konan asked unamused as you swung upside from a branch.

"I'm not quite sure. I was following the chakra trail like I was told and forgot to look at my surrounding I suppose." You pouted and she shook her head as she just looked up at you.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"You could start be getting me down!" You flailed around, making her laugh before she cut the rope, setting you free.

"Please, be careful from now on. And watch where you're going."

Hidan

You were standing around waiting for Hidan to finish up his meeting with Pein when all of a sudden an arm snaked around your waist. Thinking it was Hidan, you leaned back into their chest until they spoke into your ear.

"Well then, looks like you're quite friendly." You froze up at the unknown voice and tried to move away but his grip tightened. "Come on, we were having fun, weren't we?"

"Sorry, but I'm waiting for someone else." You pried his hand off your hip as if it were a gross bandaid but he instantly grabbed your wrist. Normally you'd be able to break free but his grip was unusually tight.

He leaned in close and you shut your eyes tight, but before he could say anything his hand was gone. You opened your eyes and saw Hidan standing in front of you with the guy over his shoulder.

"Looks like we were able to find a sacrifice." He grinned and you nodded as you clamped into your hero's arm.

Kakazu

"Here you go." You handed the bounty hunter his money after you inspected his latest victim. He counted it over twice before he tossed he back at you.

"This isn't enough." He stated angrily as you double checked the amount.

"It's the amount on the bingo book. Just because she put up a fight doesn't make her worth more." You glared at him and then smirked. "I should give you less, since it looks like she gave you quite the beating."

That set him off the edge and he threw the table aside as he rushed towards you. You jumped back and hid yourself in the closet, holding the door tight as he banged on it, ranting about how he got screwed over.

Suddenly the banging stopped and every thing was eerily quiet. You opened the door and saw Kakazu standing there with the guy out of sight.

"I think its time you stopped working here. I might not always be there to save you."

"I think you're about right. Thanks." He turned towards you and called you over, draping his arm around your waist and walking you home.

Kisame