They Get Jealous

Pein

The sound of laughter resonated through the halls, dragging him from his office and towards the sound. When he arrived in the living room he was very unhappy to see you, laughing to something Kakuzu had said.

"You're right though. Hidan is one of the most idiotic members." You wiped tears from your eyes and smiled as he continued to talk. After Kakuzu was finished bashing Hidan with ridiculous stories, he left and you got up, only to turn to face Pein.

"What are you doing?" He asked sternly and you tensed up at his tone.

"Going to my room..." You answered cautiously, unsure of why he was so mad.

"With him. What were you doing with Kakuzu?" You couldn't help but roll your eyes at him.

"Seriously? What does it matter?"

"There's no relationships within the Akatsuki." He replied with so much force you flinched slightly.

"Oh please." You laughed and shook your head. "He treats me like a person, probably the only person here who does. Sorry for taking an interest."

With that you left, and he went to find Kakuzu.

"Leader?" Kakuzu looked up, clearly shocked by the surprise visit. "What do I owe the pleasure?" He put his cash away and stood up to greet him.

"I need you to stay away from (Y/n)."

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow and then smirked beneath his mask. "No need to worry about me, I have no interest in getting in your way. She's a little too young anyway."

Pein nodded and walked back to his office. "That should take care of that problem." Before he opened his door he saw you walk by and called out to you, making you turn on your heels. "Join me in the training room please. It might do some good to train you one-on-one."

Konan

"Tobi stop it." Your voice rang through her ears and she instantly grew worried.

"(Y/n), are you-" She stopped herself to see you and Tobi sitting on the floor, a little to close for her comfort.

"(Y/n) is so nice! Tobi loves (Y/n)." He smiled and hugged you tightly as you pushed back playfully.

"Tobi knock it off~" After you successfully pried him off, he left to chase down Deidara who just returned from a mission.

"(Y/n)," Konan walked over and sat down next to you. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Why?" You scrunched up your brow in confusion as you responded.

"With Tobi, he didn't hurt you, did he?"

"N-no! It was just a small game." You blushed deeply and waved your hands in defense.

"If you like him I won't say anything, but please be car-"

"He just pays attention to me." You spoke and she watched you carefully. "Yeah, he's goofy and I know he's an Akatsuki member so he must be dangerous but he's around a lot more than you or the others." You sighed out and she felt a pang of guilt in her chest.

"How about you come with me and I'll teach you some origami." You jumped up faster than she could register and pulled her along to her room.

"Lets go then!"

Hidan

"Lets train together Kisame!" Your voice caused Hidan to jump up from his bed and run to the training grounds to see you and Kisame already going at it.