What You Think of Them

Pein

He's a pain in the ass! He won't give me a real job, all I do is train. Then he has the audacity to tell me who I can and can't be with.

However... I'm completely and utterly infatuated with him. Maybe I'm crazy but he's actually kinda hot. His eyes are just so mesmerizing and I can never get enough of him. Even when he is yelling at me.

Konan

There aren't enough words to describe Konan, in my opinion, of course. Even though I don't belong in the Akatsuki, mentally and physically lacking skills required for the job, I agreed because of her.

She got this traveller to settle down. I didn't think that I would ever relax and settle in, but she just has this way that brings people to her. And with that paper Angel above my bed, its like she's watching after me.

Hidan

He's a self loving asshole. But damn is he attractive. I mean have you seen him? Also, he's considerate and kind, to me at least. We always meet up at least once a week at our favorite pond like we used to. And even if he has a job he always finds time to make it there.

However he's not very romantic. The whole 'writing my name in blood' thing was sweet.. From his perspective, just not mine. I mean I couldn't even tell if he was trying to be funny or romantic. But thanks to my ingenious plan of flirting with Kisame, I know that there just might be something to pursue there.

Kakuzu

I'm not really sure what to say about Kakuzu. He's a little difficult to be around since he hardly talks. Sasori says I should be lucky he hasn't killed me and allows me spend time with him.

Whether I'm lucky or not I'm not giving up on Kakuzu. I know that he was the one who took Sasori's arm off, and as weird as it might sound, I'm flattered.

Kisame

Kisame is the best, hands down. He's constantly complimenting my jutsu, he takes time out of his day to teach me sword skills, and always brings me a souvenir from his latest missions.

I'm just waiting on the day he asks me out, I mean I've waited long enough. I might just have to ask him myself.

Itachi

Itachi is the sweetest person I've ever met. He cares for my safety and well being more than anyone else ever had. Even though most of the time we spend together is in silence, it's the most enjoyable to me.

I've noticed how hesitant he's been around me lately, especially after the Zetsu inccident. I just want him to speak his mind more and tell me how he feels. I'm too shy to do it myself anyhow.

Deidara

I've known how I've felt about Deidara since day 1. I'm completely in the palm of his hand and he doesn't even know it, but everyone else knows it. Even Sasori-dana makes jokes about it when Deidara's around.

I've tried to drop hints everywhere whenever I can but he just doesn't get them! Sometimes I think he's just playing dumb...

Sasori

Sasori gave me the chance at a new life and I am forever grateful. I have a vague idea of what love is, and this isn't it, yet at least. He is surprisingly kind to me and puts so much trust into me. Not to mention he is quite handsome outside of Hiruko.

I've discovered recently that I do in fact have feelings for him, I'm just not sure what to do about them. He doesn't see me in that way, being the professional he is. But I have patience and I will wait.

Tobi

To say Tobi is childish is an understatement. He frequently fakes his injuries just to spend time with me in the infirmary. However, there is something charming about him. He makes feel giddy and full of energy. He's just so much fun to be around.

I think that he might be hiding something from me. Sometimes I'll hear a deep voice and then as I turn the corner Tobi appears out of nowhere and glomps me. Whatever the truth might be, I'll definitely find out what it is.

Zetsu

Once I was able to work out some conditions I had on living here, it's actually pretty fun. Zetsu isn't as bad as I had originally thought, and can be kind of sweet, when he's not threatening to kill you that is.

As crazy as it is, I have developed a small crush on him. I'm not sure why but I could care less. When you get past his rough exterior and sharp tongue a great man... Or plant?... is under there.