When You Meet Again

Just a heads up, all of the characters have loooooong stories this time. I really wanted to capture the reader so I hope you enjoy!
---------

Pein

It had been almost a full week since you saw that self-proclaimed 'God', six days to be exact, and it has been playing in your mind over and over again. The decision to leave your mundane life for something exciting was almost too good to pass up, but then there was the risk of joining an unknown group, especially one ran by someone with a literal God complex. And that's why you are currently sitting at the dining table, staring at the piece of paper handed to you by Pein, debating whether or not you should go.

"This shouldn't be difficult." You said and sat up, crossing your arms, before slumping over and staring longingly at the paper. "Then why is it?" The paper seemed to taunt you, the words dancing around as if calling you to him. "If I don't go tonight then he'll leave and it'll be over!" You nodded and then picked up the directions. "But if I don't go, I'll never get another option." You sighed, stuffing the paper into your pocket and going to pack a small bag before you left, forever.

"You're late," Pein said as you ran up to him. "I was starting to think you weren't going to show up."

"I know... I'm sorry." You said in between breaths, finally standing up to look him in the eyes. "But you were right, it's a tough decision."

"I understand. Welcome to the Akatsuki." He said with a soft nod as you tensed.

"The Akatsuki?"

"Of course, you won't start off as a full-fledged member, you'll have to work your way up." He continued to speak as he walked off, turning around once more with a playful smirk on his lips. "There's no going back now, you're already in." You stood in shock, cursing at yourself, before sighing and running to catch up to your new boss.

Konan

The rain poured down harder as you stood outside a store, clutching the paper doll in your palm. You meant to leave the Hidden Rain a while ago, but the image of the blue-haired beauty flooded your thoughts and you couldn't continue your journey until you at least knew her name. You searched for days, every lead coming up cold and leading to a dead-end. Which leads you to where you are now, standing in the rain, just waiting.

Suddenly, the sound of the bells over the stores door rang and you looked up, noticing the origami flower instantly. Excitement took over and before you noticed, you were already running up to her.

"Hey there!" You greeted as she turned around, clearly shocked.

"How did you.." She started before noticing the angel still attached to your jacket. "You still have it." She smiled and touched it gently.

"Of course, it means a lot to me." Her cheeks heated up but she nodded and looked at you as you continued. "It just didn't feel right to leave without thanking you properly or without knowing your name."

"I'm Konan, and if you are to thank me, I'd appreciate knowing your name as well." She smiled softly and then got more serious as she continued. "How did you find me?"

"Well Konan, I'm (Y/n), and I'm a sensory type ninja. I can track a person's chakra if I have an item of theirs." You said confidently as you held up the angel. "The rain makes it a little difficult, but I managed."

"That's impressive." She said thoughtfully before grabbing your hand and walking off. "Please come with me, there's someone I'd like to introduce you to." You nodded happily and grasped her hand as you walked by her side.

Hidan

You walked through town, showing off your Jashin pendant with pride as you did. Ever since that aggressive stranger gave you the necklace, you've worn it everywhere.