They Ask/Take You Out

Pein

"Again (Y/n)." His voice boomed for the 100th time that day. As if his voice wasn't annoying enough, it echoed off the walls of the training room so it was as if there were several of him.

"I get it." You hissed as you took stance again.

"Apparently not, since you're doing it wrong."

"I'm trying." You turned to him and glared as you stood up to him.

"Not hard enough." He looked down, his face unchanging.

The two of you stared at each other until he sighed and gave up. "So stubborn. But I suppose that's one of the many things I adore about you." He spoke mostly to himself but your cheeks darkened and you chased after him.

"Wait! 'Adore'? Like 'attracted to'? Hello? An answer would be nice! I mean you're not bad yourself." You pestered him with questions but got nothing until he reached his office.

"Keep practicing. Also be ready for dinner tonight." After he closed his door you went back to training, but your mind was else where.

Konan

You and Konan were sitting in a small restaurant, talking about the recent activities at the base. The hours passed by as you talked but suddenly her cheeks darkened and she looked everywhere but at you.

"Do you want to change spots?" You asked and her eyes met yours.

"Why do you ask?"

"The sun must be in your eyes, it must have been bothering you for a while." Her eyes widened and then she laughed lightly.

"Oh, (Y/n), you're so kind but so innocent as well." She smiled and stood up, placing money on the table. "I must leave now, but thank you for the date, we must do this again." She smirked as your cheeks darkened and you nodded in agreement as you glanced at the floor.

"A date.. T-that would be nice." You spoke quietly and glaced around nervously.

"Wonderful. I'll see you later." She gave a soft smile as she walked out. "Oh and please change seats, the sun must be in your eyes."

Hidan

"About time you got here." You sighed as you watched the white haired man walk up to your usual meeting place.

"I got held up with something unavoidable." He grinned and went in for a hug before you pushed him away.

"Hidan get away! You stink." You pinched your nose and glared at him. "You need to stop doing your rituals before meeting up with me."

"You need to get used to it." He grinned and you smirked as you put a finger to his chest and pushed just enough for him to fall back into the pond.

"You need a bath." You laughed hysterically as he emerged from the water. Without realizing, Hidan swam to the edge and grabbed your ankle, pulling you into the water with him.

When you came back up, his arm snaked around your waist and pulled you toward him.

"And you need to be mine." He smirked confidently as he said that and you smiled as you pulled him in by the collar.

"You didn't need to ask."

Kakuzu

Another slow day passed at the office so you were more than excited when you began to close up.

After you scrubbed the counters, mopped the floor, counted the money, and double checked your 'storage' you walked out of the shop, only to be greeted by Kakuzu.