Chapter 2

A/N: I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't take too long! School is a b*tch! BTW, play the song! It goes with this chapter. Sort of! You should totally check out BTS too! They're an amazing group! 😄❤️

Kaoru's POV
It has been around 4 months since (Y/N) hasn't come to the host club. I really don't why she hasn't visited me. I mean, us! It's not like I care but...you know what? I do care! I should stop denying it...*sigh* Somehow, this crazy girl managed to become implanted in my brain 24/7. She was crazy but I loved her. I've made up my mind. If she won't come to me, I'll go to her.

Your POV
I cannot believe it's been 4 months since I've seen any of the Host Club members. Well except Haruhi. How could I avoid my best friend after all? I've tried to build up the courage to go back to the Host Club and be able to talk with my friends again but I'm scared I'll make a fool of myself. Again. And even worse in front of Kaoru. Ah, Kaoru. Why do you do this to me? 🎶Why are you shaking up my heart, boy? Why are you shaking up my heart, boy? Why are you, shaking my heart boy? Shaking my heart. Shaking my heart.🎶 It's not fair that he has this control over me...It's like I want to slap him but at the same time I want to hold him in my arms. A stupid feeling, I know...just then my thoughts got interrupted by a body flying into me like a freaking projectile! I was thrown to the ground with the person landing right on top of me. Well, this is awkward. As I was wincing, I look up to see who it is and see no other than...

A/N: Who is this mystery person? How will they react? Will Kaoru and Y/N ever talk again? Tune in next time on Mine Only, Not Yours! 😂 Bye~ ❤️