Chapter 6

~~~~time skip~~~~~
Hikaru POV
I CAN'T BELIEVE KAORU TOOK (Y/N) AWAY FROM ME. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?! I thought as Kaoru and I were exiting our school. Kaoru was humming softly and walking with a smirk on his face and a spring in his step. It made me sick. How does it feel to fall in love...? Although Kaoru may seem like a perfect angel and whatever, he's the devil himself. Most of the time people say there is an evil twin. Kaoru is that twin. Not me. If anyone asked who was the evil twin to Kaoru, his answer would be simple. 'It's obviously Hikaru. Let's be honest. I'm an angel. How could anyone not like me?' Okay...maybe I'm exaggerating. He wouldn't say that but we all know it's what he's thinking!!! Everyone likes him and everyone ignores me. That's how it's always been. At least we both know who's better at math! Ha! That gets all the ladies, right...? Hehe...no... I lowered my head while shaking it.

Kaoru POV

I wasn't going to confront Hikaru about the love of life just yet. At least I was trying to control the swarm of emotions I was feeling.

"Yo, Kaoru. What's it like being taken now?" Hikaru questioned. I didn't know what to say. Why would he ask me that...?
"It's nice, I guess. I'll protect her at all costs. No one will steal her away from me," I stated, annoyed.
"Oh really? What if...perhaps...someone decided to steal her away...?" Hikaru trailed off, a hint of mischievousness in his voice.
"Then, I'd break them," I grunted.
"Sure, you would," Hikaru went on.
"I know you like MY girlfriend, Hikaru. I'm not blind," I turned to face him. Strangely, he looked confident. Okay, maybe I lied. I have to discuss this with him right this instant.

"Then let's settle this. Whoever wins this fight wins (Y/N)'s heart and affection. Is it settled then?" Hikaru said, sticking out his hand. His tone was so cocky, I wanted to punch his face in.
"You've got to be joking. We all know who is going to obviously win..." I stuck out my hand and took his.
"Me."
"Me."
We glared at each other and shook hands.
"Listen, Hikaru. She confessed to me so this is useless but I'll still fight you to show you who's the better twin," I smirked.

"Dream on, lover boy. You have no chance against me," I cracked my knuckles and threw my backpack across the ground. Kaoru placed his backpack on one of the benches outside the school. We still hadn't left school and some students were still inside. All the better. That way, I can humiliate my dear older brother. He betrayed me, again.

We both got into fighting stances and I swung a hook at his face but Hikaru saw that coming so he ducked. Hmm. Seems like he's been getting lessons from Honey senpai. What a cheater. No fair. I glared at him and he had a smug grin on his face.
"Come on, Kaoru. You can do better than that," he laughed. I growled and went for his stomach. Jackpot. He fell over in pain but managed to get up right before I kicked him. He threw a punch at my face. I'm screwed. I saw black spots everywhere and fell backwards. My nose hurt a lot but I jumped back off and kicked him, causing him to fall backwards. I heard screams and crying but I didn't stop. That was until...

"KAORU. HIKARU. STOP."

That voice was full of so much pain and devastation. I almost cried just hearing my angel speak in such a painful tone. I turned to see (Y/N) and Haruhi run up to where Hikaru and I were still fighting. At this point, we were both pulling at each others hair. I wanted to die right then and there. This was so embarrassing. "(Y/N), I thought you went home?" I questioned her as I let go of Hikaru. "That's not important right now. Kaoru Hitachiin, what do you have to say for youself?" (Y/N) put her hands on her hips, like always. Haruhi looked extremely disappointed and worried.
"What the hell is happening? Why are you two fighting? You almost always get along unless it's about a gir...oh, no..." Haruhi finally spoke.
"What? I don't understand..." (Y/N)'s eyes widened in curiosity and she looked like an adorable lost puppy.
"It's a long story, (Y/N)," Haruhi sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oops, hehe~ Drama~
😏