Chapter 11

Your POV

"Are you available?" Kyoya asked over the phone. "I get that you're a busy person bu- yes, I know that you're very professional..." Kyoya rolled his eyes and made a face at me. I stifled a laugh. "What will it take for you to come back and assist us? A what? That's going too fa- okay, yes! Anything to stop the twins from fighting. You know where we are. Music room number three. Alright, have a good flight."

"How'd it go?" I asked Kyoya. He sighed, putting down the phone.

"I sincerely think I'm going to lose my mind. I hope that plane crashes down," he muttered as he rubbed his temples.

"Damn, okay," I laughed. "We'll be fine, right?"

"I hope so." Haruhi and I looked at each other and sighed. I had called her earlier to tell her about the plan. It was now hosting hours and I was just trying to relax since the person that we hired is well, um...special.

"You're joking...?" Kaoru looked at me. "Please tell me you're joking."

"I'm sorry..." I sighed.

"Do you have any idea what hell we had to go through last time?" Kaoru paced around the music room.

"Not my fault that your brother can't control his temper and feelings."

"How do think Hikaru will react?"

"Yo," Hikaru entered the music room. "I heard my name from my oh so dearest brother." His voice dripped with sarcasm. "Hey, (Y/N)."

"Ugh," I groaned. "She should be here soon."

"She? What are y-"

"HAHAHA!" a laugh erupted from the music room's entrance. "Did ya miss me?"

"I sure did! Surprisingly..." I sweat dropped.

"What?" Haruhi stood, bewildered.

"O-otaku..." Hikaru gasped. Kaoru just sighed while Kyoya was writing furiously in his black book. There was no reaction from Honey senpai and Mori senpai, unlike Tamaki who was very much trying not to freak out.

"It's our savior..." I got down on my knees. I had sunk so low that I considered the one and only Renge Houshakouji a savior.

"You may kiss my shoe," Renge laughed.

"Yeah, no," I got up.

"Renge, I thought you had finally decided to make your ultimate dream come true. Didn't you declare that after all this time, you were going to create your very own host club in France?" Haruhi asked.

"I did try to create France's very first host club but it didn't really work out as I had expected. Too much drama, y'know? I mean a little bit of drama is good but it was just too much. France wasn't ready for a host club and exposing it to a host club resulted horribly. In conclusion, I'm baaaaaaack~"

"Uh...yeah. We can see that," Hikaru grimaced.

"Oh, Hikaru. You're the one I came to see."

"Me? Why?"

"YOUR CHARACTER IS MESSED UP AGAIN!" Renge scolded. "We worked on this before, remember? I'm thinking of different ways to revamp you. You liking Kaoru's girlfriend? Yeah, that's a no."

"Wait a second..." Hikaru pointed at me. "Did you hire Renge to "fix" me or something?"

"Look, Hikaru. I just don't feel that way about you and you being so problematic about the whole situation isn't helping any of us, especially the club. So I called the only person I could at this point. And she's doing a lot for something so small," I explained.