Chapter 4

I'M SO SORRY!
School has been hectic lately. I promise I'll update as soon as possible again. I might not update next weekend. My aunt and uncle are visiting me from Brazil. Also, I have to start practicing Portuguese again. I'm almost trilingual and I want to impress them. ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
I ran as fast as my legs could take me. HARUHI! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I couldn't find Haruhi anywhere. I kept running until I bumped into someone again. Just my luck. I'm so clumsy. I've bumped into two people today. Please don't be one of the twins...
I looked up and saw Haruhi staring directly at me.
"(Y/N)?! Where have you been?" Haruhi asked frantically and reached out to hug me.
I stepped back. She pulled back, confused.
"Haruhi. Tell me everything. Now," I demanded.
"No," Haruhi replied.
Of course...knowing Haruhi, she wouldn't say a thing. Always so stubborn.
"I give up," I sighed.
"Finally!" Haruhi cheered.
I glared at her and scowled.
"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Haruhi smiled widely and linked our arms together. I just kept scowling.

~meanwhile at the host club~
Kaoru POV
I paced around the host club while the rest of the hosts were looking at me worriedly. They don't understand. They'll never understand. Speaking of which...where's Haruhi?
.........................

Oh hell no. I was now running around the room as crazy as that might sound. Everyone was freaking out now. Just then the door slammed open and I immediately stopped. I turned to see who was at the door and my mouth dropped open. I faced Hikaru and whispered in his ear, "Is that an angel? Please tell me that's an angel. I'm not dreaming am I? This is the first time I'm asking you to do this. Pinch me." Hikaru looked at me like I had lost all my sanity which by this point, I had. "Hell no. I don't know what you see in her. She's here so stop being so depressed. Do you know how difficult this was on all of us? Jeez, Kaoru," Hikaru snapped. I rolled my eyes at him. "You wouldn't understand." Hikaru glared at me. "Maybe I do after all. Stop acting like you're so much more mature and older than me." I clenched my jaw and shot back, "That's the thing, 'oh so dear Brother.' I am more mature than you." Hikaru just glared at me and huffed. Typical. I mentally slapped myself. Come on, Kaoru. Get it together! She's right in front of you! Run up to her and hold her in your arms and never let her go! No, wait! Run up to her and kiss with all you've got! Show her how much you really love her! I shook my head. I wish I could do all of that but I don't even know if she feels the same way. By this point she probably hates my guts. I kept staring at her, admiring her beauty. Even though she was wearing the male uniform too with a skirt, that she had convinced Tamaki's father to let her wear, she looked...stunning. I swear I felt drool coming off my face. Just then, (Y/N) came running up to us. She was angry.
"What the hell do you want from me? Why am I here and why am I being forced to come here?" she snapped. All of us stared at her blankly. We didn't know what to say. I wanted to reach out my hand and caress her but I didn't have the confidence to do so. "Well? Do you have an explanation for yourselves?" she raised her eyebrows and placed her hands on her hips. Oh, how I just wanted to- sh*t...no...Kaoru, no...bad... *sigh* I ran my fingers through my hair frustratedly. Why? Why, life why? Please...stop her from being so irresistible! I bit my lip and tried looking deeply into her eyes but failed miserably...

Your POV
Why...is he biting his lip...?! This is too much for me to handle...I can feel my face heating up...I am so done with this bullshit...
"Fine! I'm leaving then!" I yelled angrily while trying to hide my blush. Just as I was turning to leave, Kaoru grabbed my wrist. Normally, I would react by kicking my attacker where the sun don't shine but it's Kaoru. And I...love him. I let him drag me to one of the other rooms located in the host club.
......................
So, what'd you think? J-Hopefully you liked it! Sorry, puns~ Anyways...I have a really important question to ask. Should the next chapter be a lemon or should there be a lemon later on in the story? Or no lemon? I aim to please~ ^-^