Chapter 7

Sorry for not updating. I had exams and A LOT of homework. Anyways, onto the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haruhi POV
"It's a long story, (Y/N)," I said.
"I have plenty of time, Haruhi. After all, these two just wasted most of my precious time," she stated. I sighed.
"Fine. But these two need medical attention," I said, stating the obvious. Kaoru kept looking at (Y/N) and wouldn't stop making puppy eyes as a way to beg for forgiveness. Haha. She's not going to forgive him that easily.

Your POV
As I carried (more like dragged) Kaoru to the infirmary, Haruhi helped carry (or drag) Hikaru. Sigh. Where were the other host club members when we needed them?
"Kaoru, please stop clinging onto my leg so much. Can't you just walk?" I sighed, exhausted. This school was way too huge.
"I'm sorry. It's not my fault that Hikaru and I fought," he pouted.
"Technically, it was," Haruhi and I said in unison.
"Whatever. I just want to go home," Hikaru complained.
"We need to get you fixed up first, dummy," I shook my head.
"H-hey! I am not a d-dummy!" Hikaru blushed.

"Sure...and your brother isn't just as much of a dummy as you are," I laughed.

"Rude..." Kaoru growled.

I stuck my tongue out at him and continued "carrying" the big baby that is my boyfriend.

~~~~~~to be continued ~~~~~~~~~~~
oops...I just wanted to update something soon so I posted this. I'll write more later...maybe. Hehe~ ψ(`∇')ψ