The thing about being famous is that your attacked by everyone. Even the people that claim to love you. You do one thing to fuck up. They take that and drag it out for the longest time. But that's human nature is it not to find flaws with everyone else. So you can't see what's really wrong with you.

Zayn has learned to deal with it he doesn't care what people have to say about him as much as he used to. He doesn't think he would've gotten as far as he did actually paying attention to everyone that said something to him.

"Hey babe when are you leaving" Harry says putting on mascara while her hair is still in a towel waiting for it to dry.

"Well as soon as I'm done changing" Zayn says sticking his head into the bathroom looking at Harry who is standing infront of the mirror in a black bra and black skinny jeans.

"Okay then finish" Harry says smiling at Zayn who doesn't have a shirt on yet.

"Okay bossy" Zayn says jokingly and goes back to looking for a shirt in his suitcase.

"Whatever" Harry says laughing " You're going to see Louis today right"

"Yea" Zayn says finding a shirt and putting it on

"I haven't seen my brother in so long" Harry says

"I know" Zayn says looking for his jacket

"How is he" Harry says standing in the doorway of the bathroom to see what Zayn is doing.

"He's good you know always happy to see" Zayn says jokingly looking around the room he couldn't remember were he left his leather jacket at all

"Yep it's sad that my own brother loves you more than me his sister" Harry says rolling her eyes fondly at him.

"Well I'm a loveable person" Zayn says smiling at her.

" Whatever Zayn" Harry says laughing and going back into the bathroom to finish doing her makeup.

"I am your whole family loves me" Zayn says finding his jacket buried under a pile of shirts Harry bought.

"Whatever just leave" Harry says but Zayn can hear the smile in her voice.

"Okay babe I'll see you when I come back" Zayn says going to kiss Harry on the cheek before he leaves

"Okay" Harry says smiling
*******
"We have to say what everyone else is already thinking. Zayn Malik and Harry(Harriet)Styles are one of the cutest couples ever. As all of us should know yesterday Zayn at an interview [linked here..] announced that him and Styles are dating and have been dating for a little over a year after they met at a friends party.

Which also had us wondering what else is Malik hiding from us...
And even though the model has gotten a lot of hate from Zayn's fans on social media .

It doesn't seem like that bothered her at all. With her posting pictures and videos of Zayn and her on her Snapchat. After he surprised her on the set of a photo shoot she's doing for 'Vogue'.

The pictures the model took were of the couple kissing ,cuddling, etc... So we really have to thank Styles for all the adorable couple pictures she put up on her Snapchat .

But it has us wondering when Zayn will post any...
Or when Harry will post more pictures of Her and the Singer. "

"They barely find out we're dating and they already want our sex tape" Zayn says looking up from his phone at Harry who was putting on a white dress

"We have one " Harry says laughing walking to the bathroom.

"No you never let me film us but that's not what I mean" Zayn says he had only started reading the article because of how long Harry was taking.

" I know what you meant I just thought I would make you smile" Harry says walking out of the bathroom.

"Just looking at you makes me smile" Zayn says grabbing Harry's hand and kissing it

Harry smiles at Zayn and a pink tint colors her cheeks no matter how many times Zayn has said stuff like that to her it always has an effect on her.

"But are you ready we're gonna be late cause you take forever to get ready" Zayn asks smiling at Harry.

"Yes and where are we going" Harry asks laughing.

"I told you dinner " Zayn says walking towards the hotel room door.

Harry rolls her eyes and says "idiot you're forgetting the room key"

"That's why I got you babes" Zayn says smiling and holding the door open for Harry.

********
A/N:
What do you guys think is gonna happen?

I know it's short but I wanted to update

Please

Comment. Vote . Follow