Are Zayn Malik and Harry (Harriet) Styles already tying the knot? There are many speculations over the singer proposing to the model. The rumor started after Styles posted a picture of a ring on her Instagram with a caption thanking the singer.
The ring is said to have costed Malik $225,950 dollars. Some people might think that the couple is rushing to get married. But Malik did say the couple had been dating for a little over a year before announcing it.
Although we are not sure when Malik's alleged proposal happened or if the ring is ment as a present or the real thing. Neither of the two have confirmed or denied the rumor.
Zayn and Harry's fans have taken to social media to express their feelings towards this rumor.
But Styles hasn't been seen wearing the ring anywhere else. Read more here...

"Babe stop reading that pay attention to me" Harry says laying her head on Zayn's lap and taking his phone.

"What is it " Zayn says looking down at Harry and playing with her hair.

"I want attention" Harry says smiling up at Zayn

"Okay well you have it" Zayn says

"You should stop reading those things, you never did before" Harry says

"Yea but now they talk about my baby girl and I have to make sure no one talks shit about you" Zayn says

"Zayn you know I don't care what they think you're the one dating me not anyone else I only care what you think " Harry says

"Why aren't you wearing your ring " Zayn asks grabbing Harry's hand and playing with her ring finger.

"I didn't think you wanted people knowing we were engaged yet" Harry says looking down at her finger.

"Of course I want people to know you dummy" Zayn says rolling his eyes fondly at Harry " I wouldn't of asked you to marry me and gave you such a big ring if I didn't "

"Well sorry Mr. Popstar " Harry says sarcastically sitting up and putting her ring on that was on the nightstand.

"Happy love " She says flashing her ring in Zayn's face

"Very" Zayn says grabbing Harry's hand and kissing it "Come here Mrs.Malik "

"Oh okay Mr.Malik " Harry says laughing and straddling his lap.

"Now Mrs.Malik you're not allowed to take that ring off anymore " Zayn says caressing her cheek.

"Okay Zayn " Harry says smiling before kissing Zayn cupping his cheeks.

**********
A/N:

I know, I know it's short Af.

But I promise the next chapter will be longer and more interesting.

Please

Comment. Vote. Follow