^^^^^^

Juan is Maluma

*******

What is Harry Styles up too?

Harry was seen, Yesterday partying on a yacht with a very attractive stranger that later accompanied the model back to her beach house.

Ms.Styles is out vacationing in Mexico with a couple of her friends and is supposed to be joined by her fiancé Zayn Malik later this week.

Earlier this morning Styles walked the hottie out to the gate of her house, the stranger gave her a friendly hug and kiss on the cheek before getting in his car and leaving.

Maybe she's found another guy to replace Zayn Malik with?

Read more here.......

********

"Have you fucking read this trash? " Harry says angrily tossing her phone onto the bed and looking over at Niall who is doing her makeup in the bathroom.

"No, " Niall says frowning her brow and looking over at a very angry Harry "what does it say"

"That I'm cheating on Zayn, " Harry says pulling at her hair a little.

"With who, " Niall asks completely dumbfounded.

"With our friend " Harry huffs out "Juan, he's literally Zayn's friend too like they should do their fucking research before they start assuming shit"

"What else did they say, " Niall asks feeling bad for the green eyed girl that looks like she was on the verge of tears.

"That I want to replace Zayn with him," Harry says "that's so fucked they make me look like such a bad person for having people over at my house "

"Bet you if he would've been ugly it wouldn't have even made front page news " Niall jokes trying to lighten the mood.

"Not helping ni " Harry huffs rubbing her temples.

'I was just trying to make you laugh " Niall says smiling at her " I don't know why you read that stuff anyways they always like to make it look like your cheating on Zayn when your not "

"You're right" Harry sighs " But Louis sent it to me and was like this is funny read it "

"It is funny cause we all know it's not true, " Niall says getting out of the bathroom and to go hug her best friend "Don't let this ruin your vacation...Zayn gets here tomorrow, so you should be happy because as you like to say that's the love of your life"

"Yea, " Harry says hugging Niall back " thank you for being here for me Ni"

"No problem now come on we have dinner plans, " Niall says letting go of Harry.

"Oh yea with my hot new boyfriend, " Harry says rolling her eyes and letting out a small laugh

"Of course Ms.Styles," Niall says laughing "But really you know Zayn' s never believed all that stuff so your fine he knows your loyal"

"I know I just worry that one day it might get to him and he won't believe me," Harry says

"It'll be fine don't you worry your pretty little head, " Niall says smiling

*********

Love proposers for Zayn and Harry.

Malik didn't seem to be alarmed by the cheating rumors at all happily joining Styles on vacation and celebrating their two year anniversary together.

Zayn posted a very steamy picture of the model.

  Captioning it: Happy anniversary baby girl it's been the best 2 years of my life.

Harry also posted some shirtless pictures of Zayn on her Social media. After that, they spent the day at the beach and Malik seemed to not be able to take his eyes or hands off the model.

The mysterious guy, Styles was spotted with earlier this week was with her again, but this time Zayn joined the pair and was even seen joking around with the guy. ( Who was identified as Colombian singer that might collaborate with Malik later this year)

Read more here....

******
A/N:

I hoped you guys liked it

And I know it's short af but I might update soon  and thank you so much for being patient

And I know I haven't written in forever but I thought I might as well update this story cause it's my favorite to write

Anyways

Please

Vote

And comment I'd love to hear from you guys lol