Chapter One

So hello guys! I don't think this story is how you might expect it to be. It already starts off like strange so... I guess enjoy. Sigh.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."
~Carl Jung

___

-I hate my fucking life. However, I am grateful.

Journal entry 3

***

"Call me when you need to get picked up!" Janet replied. I nodded, walking into the club. The club I'd been in for almost three weeks.

No line, since the guard new my face. I'm no one perfect. But isn't the world corrupt?

"Thanks, Fred." I patted his shoulder.

"Anytime Christine." I heard a bunch of groans and moans, people yelling how I got in so fast. Maybe if you'd fuck the security guard, he'd let you in. I mean I didn't do it. But who knows?

First times a charm right?

I walk in to see all the sweaty bodies already. Different scents from yesterday. And like the week before. Better none the less.

The music started, kicking to a soundtrack my body responded to. Swaying my hips to the beat I knew best. Letting everything fall at its will.

I turned around, to see a stream of dollar bills being thrown at me. As if I was some donkey, getting a prize it didn't want. I bent down seductively picking up the dollars. I faked my smile going to the first man I'd encounter. I twirled my brown curled hair.

"You are one lovely woman." He gawked. I grabbed his drink not wanting to remember anything I would do. Inside I rolled my eyes. Outside I chuckled like a school girl.

***

Several men later, I had given up. All nastier than the other. But I didn't do anything with them. Or tried not to. Just danced, a little peck. Fake numbers. Pulling them close to only steal money from their pockets.

Yep. I was one of those girls. Like it or not I couldn't care less.

I grew exhausted, but the song that played next had me up and energetic like before.

One more song. Just one more, then call Janet.

I danced like it was the only thing I could do. In which if you'd bet on it, then you'd be correct. The song was about to end when hands landed on my waist. Another sucker why not.

I turned around to see an average looking man. Mhm. Well shaved face. Tan blemish-free skin. Juicy Lips. I could work with that. I looked at him intently. Wow.

What a sucker.

"I didn't tell you to stop." He whispered in my ear. But loud enough over the blasting music. I smirked. Turning around and dancing.

'More like grinding.'

Yeah, whatever. I do with all, I first bend down and rise up against their body.

I heard him groan.

Gotcha.

"Honey don't do that. You're turning me on." He pulled me back. I smirked even more.

"Isn't that what you came here for?" I said rhetorically. I got an answer, however. I turned around and his lips envelope around mine deeply. Damn your kiss is amazing!