Chapter Six

Heyy loveliessss enjoy.

"Anyone who gives you a cinnamon roll fresh out of the oven is a friend for life."

-Daniel Handler
____

I shook my head as I wrote down the dumbest thing I'll ever write.

Covering my face with disgrace.

I breathed in stretched. I gotta get up.

I stared at my ceiling. As it soon became delusions of thoughts.

"Agh!" I screamed stretching getting up. Starting my day.

I walked into the room where all my clothes stayed.

"What should I wear today? I'm not even going anywhere. Why would it matter."

I grabbed a white t-shirt and underwear and socks.

Grabbing a towel.

***

I slid across the living room floor. Sunglasses on. Big wooden spoon in hand.

"Just take those old records off the shelf I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself"

I turned shaking my butt to the couch. Reenacting the Risky Business scene. I grabbed the wooden spoon putting it to my lips.

"Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll."

"Woooo!" I sang. Then lifted up my covers folding them.

Putting them on the table. Humming to the song. Breaking into a full-on twerk.

Some days I wonder what's wrong with me.

Other days I just laugh the pain away. I started chuckling. Dancing away the pain.

"Get it girl get it get it."

I jumped. Fuck.

I turned around to the living room door. A whole trio of people.

Oh my fucking god.

Drews smirk was incredible. While Janet and Josh were chuckling.

Fuck why is he here? Why are they all here?

I ran to the room trying to find pants.

"It couldn't kill you guys to knock!" I yelled. Scurrying to find some clothes. Moments later I found light blue jeans to suit my white shirt.

I heard a knock on the door. I grumbled.

"What? What do you want?" I questioned whoever was at the door. I'm already embarrassed enough.

Pulling pants on.

"Oh Kitten." I looked up seeing Drew. Standing in between the doorway. Slouching holding his jacket behind his back.

What a model.

I frowned.

"What are you doing here, Drew?" I asked staring at my unbuttoned pants tugging them up. He hummed walking closer.

"Snappy kitten." I buttoned my pants.

"Stop Drew." I protested. He examined me. Running his hands through his jet black hair.

"You never told me you needed me today," I stated. He looked frustrated. The crinkles in his eyes tightened. While his intense thinking took place.

"I know." His hands were pulling at his hair. He put his jacket on covering his navy blue shirt and black pants. I raised a brow.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head. Before walking to me. Giving me a grimace.