Chapter Four

Hopefully, you guys had or are having a good day.

__

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

°Napoleon Hill

____

We walked towards the doors hand in hand.

I imagined the place we were going to look as crummy as the club.

No actual. It looked like I walked into king royalty. A kingdom.

God, I don't belong in a place like this. I looked at the workers. Oh they definitely know I don't belong in a place like this.

It looked like a damn country club. Where is the golf balls, Tiger Woods?

The floors were of red carpet.

Almost like Grammys red carpet. Oh my god, the red carpet. It was shiny too. Then it turns to brown wood as you walked down.

The walls a pigment lighter than gold. With old pictures everywhere.

Drew walked with confidence.

Sheesh.

Welp gotta act.

I took a breath. Finally seeing an actual place to have dinner.

I held onto his arm. Head up smiling.

The man at the door in a nice suit and tie smiled at Drew.

"Would you like to be seated where you usually sit Mr. Parker?" He questioned.

Drew looked at him disgustedly.

In which I frowned. The man looked at me with a small smile.

I looked at his name tag while Drew was having a meaningless conversation with him.

Jimmy.

He started appointing us to where to go.

I saw the girl that held his heart at a string. She looked phony. Wow Drew. How low of you. Her hair was dirty brown from the roots and lighter at the bottom. She had a pretty crystal colored dress. Silver and lines of light blue. She had brown eyes. I diverted my attention to her date.

She was with a handsome guy though sheesh.

Blonde green eyes. He had a chiseled jaw line, a silver suit matching her with a contrasting red tie. Well hello, Mister.

If things don't work out with her. I'll take a little nibble if you got me haha. The man smirked. I smirked back.

The girl pinched his arm he groaned.

Hahaha. I winked at her.

"Good afternoon, Drew." She said. Particularly bitter but plastering a smile on her face.

"Who is this?" She asked reluctantly.

I saved Drew the introduction.

"Christine is the name,"I spoke shaking her hand. Rather rough I suppose. She gave a small chuckle. I turned my head to Drew. Who looked completely lost.

'Christine.'

Oh fucking shit. I grimaced at him. Looking back to her.

"And you?" I exclaimed. She chuckled again.

"Oh, Drew never spoke about me to you?" She asked taking a sip of water.

I laughed this time. Wrapping my arm with his.