Chapter 1-Leo's friend

Leo's POV
I just got a random text by an unknown number. I'm at the Bionic Academy with Adam and we r having lunch. I checked the text.
Hey Leo it's me y/n. This message and number will disappear as soon as u read it. I'm coming over to your house tomorrow for dinner. Here is my number (gives cell phone number). Text me using that number. I'll see u at tomorrow. Bye!
Then the message disappeared like she said. I texted the number she gave me. I wrote it down as soon as I saw it. I added it to my contacts and texted her. We talked for a while then I called Big D. "Hey Big D!" "Hey Leo what do yah need?" "Is it okay if Adam and I come home early tomorrow?" "Sure. Chase and Bree will be coming home as well so they can finish school. U mine as well go too!" "Awesome! Adam and I will be there tomorrow."
Time Skip
Today Adam and I r going home. Y/N will be there any minute. We get there and we see Chase and Bree. We all group hug and I tell everyone everything. "Mom can u please make some Salmon for dinner? It's the best u can do?" "Sure Leo!" Mom started to get dinner cooking. "We all need something nice to wear. Big D what do u got tux wise?" "Come on I'll show u." Adam, Chase and I went up to Big D's room to try on tux's. Douglas came in a little later and we all got ready. We entered the living room and got ready for dinner and Y/N to arrive. When I heard the door bell ring I opened the door. "Leo it's good to see u!" She hugged me and I let her step inside.