Chapter 4-The First Date

When we made it to my first house with Douglas I looked at the ashes of our burnt down house. I did that to protect me and Douglas. "Y/n y r we here?" "Two reasons. One this is our first date. Two to see if any memories could pick up." "Well that is a really smart idea." I handed him his shirt realizing that it was still off. He put it on and thanked me. "Follow me!" We walked into the nearby woods. I tripped over a root but before I could fall I felt two arms wrapped around my waist holding me up. I stood up and Chase turned me around. "U ok?" "Yeah thanks." "No problem!" I turned around and he grabbed my hand. I held his hand and we kept walking until I found it. I moved the curtain of leaves out of the way. I kept moving until I found the tree. I sat Chase down on the log. I went over to the tree and found the plastic ring I berried. "This ring is the ring that u gave me. U told be it was a symbol of our love for each other. It's a fake ring but it's still a ring." "Yeah I remember now. Some of it is coming back to me. Although u didn't need to bring me here to show me that I love u." "Why?" "Because ever since I met eyes with u...I fell in love with u." "Really?" He stood up and stepped a little closer. "Yes." He was walking closer and I backed up until I hit the tree behind me. He kept coming closer until we were not even an inch apart. He leaned in. "What r u doing Chase?" I whispered. "This" he answered and kissed me. I kissed back without hesitation. I felt a tingle in the back of my neck knowing that something amazing happened. Our bond is back! We kept kissing and I didn't want to pull away. He pulled away for air. Then he kissed me again. This was the best night ever!