Epilogue

Y/N POV
I looked at everyone. Chase had his arms around me and I'm still on the floor. Leo offers me his hand to help me stand up and I take it. He pulls me up and he helps Chase up as well. We all head home and speak nothing of it.

A year later
It's been a year since we found out about Krane's brother. Things have been pretty calm tho. We have all graduated high school and I have a job. Davenport accepted me and has allowed me to join the team and go on missions. Chase and I still have our long forever lasting relationship. It was a day after work when I was walking home. Everything seemed fine but things were quiet. Too quiet. I had the sense I was being watched. I kept walking minding my own business when all of a sudden something grabbed me from behind. They put a cloth over my mouth and whispered in my ear. "Breath child. Breath!" I held my breath. I didn't want to breath in the chemicals. I was able to hold my breath for a while. He punched be in the gut and I took a deep breath. The chemicals reached into my lungs and hit my head. I lost consciousness and everything went black.

HEY GUYS! This is the end of the first book! I'm glad you all enjoyed and I'll start the next book as soon as I can!!!