Chapter 12-Grounding and Training

Y/N POV
When I finally stop crying Tasha came down to tell us dinner was ready so we went upstairs to eat. Chase and I were holding hands. We got upstairs and sat in the same spots we sat in this morning. Davenport started talking again! I hate his ego so much! "Ok so y/n Douglas and I have figured out your punishment for what happened in school." "I told him the whole Commando App story and how this wasn't your first time acting out like this. I told him how u almost killed me last time I messed with Adam and how u can't control it as well as Chase can. The best punishment I can give u is a grounding. U can go to school but no where else. That also means no dates with Chase unless u r staying home." "Ok. I'm not really gonna argue because it's been a long day already." "Good because after dinner u r going downstairs to start training. And u will train them until they have mastered their elemental abilities." Davenport said. I'm kind of getting sick of him talking to me. I finish eating and go down to the lab. I change my clothes and set up everything to start training. I put on (F/C) sports bra and a pair of (F/C) leggings. Adam Bree and Chase come down to the lab. "Hey guys! Do what ever u gotta do to get ready for training and we will start!" Chase comes towards me and grabs me by the waist. He kissed me and told me I'm beautiful. He went to change. Adam Bree and Chase were in tank tops. Bree had legging and Adam and Chase were in workout pants! "Ok to start of do u guys have any elemental abilities that U have unlocked?" "Well what element do we each have?" "Oh right ok Adam has air because that the easiest to control. Bee has fire because it's not the easiest but it's also not the hardest element in the wold. Chase u have Earth because that s the hardest element to control and the Earth element is one of the most important." "So that was only three. Who has water?" "Only me so far. The chip was made for water but that all it has. We might end up giving that chip to Leo. Water is easy but not as easy as air." Adam steps forward, "I have found out that I can breathe underwater. And I have this giant blow thing where I suck in breathe and blow." "Adam that's  an awesome start to your element!" "Y thank u ma'lady." "Ok to far to far!" "Bree have u u locked anything?" "No just have the super speed, vocal manipulation, and invisibility." "That's ok Bree! I'm going to see if Douglas can unlock anything for U so I can start training u." "Ok! Thanks!" "Ok Chase anything u got for your Earth element?" "Nothing that I know of. What exactly are the abilities of the Earth element?" "Allow me to demonstrate!" I stood in the middle. I stomped my right foot into the ground creating roots around my foot. Then I did the same thing with my other foot. I kneel down and put both of my hands on the ground. I started to stand back up slowly pulling up a tree. Then I did the other side and formed a dome around myself. I finished it off by adding little fireflies around me so I can see in the dark. The lifted up the dome and stretched it to cover Adam Bree and Chase. I closed the dome again. They saw the lights and everything. "This dome is one of the most sophisticated and difficult abilities to learn. To know when u have unlocked it when u stomp your feet into the ground roots will attack to your feet and u can do multiple abilities with those first steps. Another ability is this..." I put my hand to the ground and slowly rose it. I grew a rose and gave it to Chase. "U can grow flowers! Big and small!" He gave me hug and thanked me. I heard a knock on the dome. I pulled out a fire sword made out of well fire! I opened the dome. It was the Davenport brothers! "I see that I r very protective." "Yeah yeah come in!" I close the dome again. "Sooooooo what now?" "Nothing really I just like sitting under these domes when I want to think. They also provide protection!" "Douglas since you're here can I ask u a favor?" "Sure!" "Can u u lock a fire ability for Bree and an Earth ability for Chase?" "Um...Donald?" "Yeah we can do that after we give Chase back his memories." "Which is the whole reason we came down here in the first place." I jumped up in joy." I took down the dome by using fire. I shot fire out of my hands and burned it then used my water to put out the fire. It's time to give Chase back his memories!