Chapter 14-Krane Has A Brother?!?!?!

Y/N POV
Chase and I had such a fun time last night! I woke up with nothing on and Chase had nothing on as well. I turned over to face him and I gave him a kiss. I woke him up because he kissed me back and got on top of me. "Not right now Chase I'm sorry!" "Y not?" "Because I'm probably already going to have trouble walking today!" "Ok that's understandable." He got off of me and we got up. We put some pajamas on and went downstairs! "U GUYS use protection last night?" Mr. Davenport asked. "We were that loud?" "Oh yeah!" "Yes we did use protection btw!" "Good!" We sat down and ate breakfast. Chase and I got ready for school and when we were ready we waited for everyone else. Everyone finished getting ready and we all went to school. When we got there everyone stared at me in horror. I went to class and survived the day perfectly fine. Until I was knocked out. I woke up in school with everyone surrounding me. Chase was hovering over my face and was trying to see if I was awake. When I was finally awake and there with the world I try to sit up. Chase lays me back down, "You were hurt really bad. Are you okay?" "My head hurts but that's about it." "Do you remember anything?" "Yeah I was getting ready to grab some stuff out of my locker to go home and do homework. Then I was knocked out from behind. By who I don't know." "Principal Perry can we look at the tape?" "NO you squat mug. I won't show you anything because I don't know if I have mentioned this before but I HATE ALL OF YOU! Except for Y/N of course." "Then do it for me Principal Perry!" I tried to convince her. She walked into her office and brought out a television. By this time it was only Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo with me at the school and I'm still laying on the ground. I slowly sit up so I can see the screen. I watched as I was walking to my locker but I was knocked out...by...Krane? No not possible Krane is dead. Wait! Does Krane have a twin brother?!

Hey peeps sorry for such a late update. I did have this started but never finished. It's a little shorter than usual but don't worry there is more to come. And the worst part is I left you guys on a cliffhanger! HAHAHA! Ok there is a Christmas chapter coming out that WILL NOT be a continuation of the story. It's just a bonus Chapter. Ok that's all I want to say. I hope you liked this Chapter and I hope to bring out some more Chapter! BYE PEEPS!