THE OMEGAVERSE

The Omegaverse is different. There is not just male and female. No, not just these two divisions. It's much more complicated.

There are three groups within male and female.

There are Alpha, Beta, and Omega.
The Alphas are highest on the social rankings and as you can tell from the name is an alpha. The Betas are in the middle of the groups, they basically act like how we have female and male today. Lastly, and personally my favorite, the Omega. Omegas have one sole purpose. To multiply. In this universe, Omegas can give birth whether or not they're female or male.

That being said the other effect of being an Omega is heats. It depends on them, but Omegas go through these heats and their only way to get through them is to suppress them with pills until the heat is over or to have sexual intercourse with an Alpha. These usually happen once a month for a certain amount of days, but, once again, it depends on the omega.

Betas can only mate with other Betas. The reason for that is the fact that Alphas and Omegas mate with eachother. Once an Omega and an alpha have sexual intercourse, they are bound to be together. So Omegas have to choose carefully. They also have to be weary of who they're around just in case they go into heat. During heat they give off a pheromone that attracts alphas all around them.

Did i mention the fact that during their heat Omegas turn into hot, panting, messes? No well that's okay ;)

I had to make a chapter explaining this, but I swear the next one will actually kick off the plot. Please bear with me, I'm not the greatest writer and I haven't exactly figured out all of the plot yet. Please stay with me throughout this story. And if you have any questions please ask. I'll try to update regularly. Thank you for reading <3
                                                   ~Author

June 24, 2016