TESTING PART TWO

Yamaguchi's p.o.v.

I stood up wondering what was next, my eyes wandered around the room. As if Suzimi could sense my curiosity, she explained the second test.

"Next we will to an abdominal examination. A few presses, some pats, and a little push. Nothing bad, really." She guided me towards what looked like an examination table and told me to take off my shirt. Once I laid back down, she pressed both hands against my abdomen to see if I would make a reaction. She kept patting and pressed my skin. And then on the push, I gave out a grunt.

"Hmm...interesting. If you're an Omega, you will give out a little grunt on every touch. And if you're an Alpha, you won't give a response. Usually Betas won't give out a response." She stated.

"So what does this mean?" I asked. She gave a questionable look with her eyebrows knitted together and her teeth clenched. But as soon as it was there, it left.

"You'll find out your result soon enough." She chuckled and smiled. But it wasn't a 'Happy-smile' it was more of a 'I've-never-seen-this-happen-in-all-my-years-oh-my-god-what-does-this-mean?!' kind of smile.

And then.... It got uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable. The last test was about reactions. No, not the kind where you see how fast you can smack a button or how fast you can recognize a song. It was more like...

Would you want to go on a steaming hot date with this person?

Let me explain.

The blonde lady guided me to a chair once again as she brought up a projector. She stood behind me as she started to look through files and chose 4 pictures. The last test started.

She pulled up a picture of a girl around my age lying on a bed with pink covers with a blush. I though she was adorable with her brown hair that barely touched her shoulder, but nothing else. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Suzimi taking notes as she proceeded to change to another picture.

This one was another girl, but this time it was a first person view and the girl looked like she was sitting on "my" lap with her head lowered to "me". I have to admit it made me blush though I am gay. I heard Suzimi snicker a little and then she changed the image again.

This is when I started to feel hot.

It was a picture of a guy in a jacket, mittens, and earmuffs standing in the cold. Snow fell in the background and there was a slight blush on his face. I could feel my face heat up and it suddenly felt very hot in the room. I was about to ask Suzimi to change it when she beat me to it.

"..."
OHMYGOD.

The final picture was the one that got me. It was first point of view again and boy, did that imagery work. Apparently "I" was laying on a bed with white sheets and above "me" was a blond in glasses. His green eyes were full with lust and his cheeks were dusted with a slight blush. He had his hands on each side of "my"
head.

Let's just say... I had to excuse myself. (。-_-。)

When I came back Suzimi greeted me with a paper that would have my test result. I gulped. With my hands shaking and my breath hitching, I slowly opened the white piece of paper.

Result: Tadashi Yamaguchi

Beta

I saw the black ink and started crying, completely forgetting my surroundings. I zoned out thinking if the test was wrong or if I really was a Beta. I started sobbing and let out a hiccup when I felt a small, warm hand on my back. I turned to see Ms.Suzimi looking at me with a sympathetic face. It just made everything worse. I didn't want this sympathy. I didn't need it. I wasn't a Beta. I couldn't be!

I told the doctor that I was fine and then rushed out into the hall running towards the bathroom. I ran as fast as I could into the stall. I locked it and made sure you couldn't see my feet. I heard her calling out my name from the hallway desperately to come back, but I didn't have the heart to listen. It was shattered. Shattered into a million little pieces. I thought about how Tsukki and I could never be together. I thought how I would never have a family with him. I thought how we wouldn't have a future together. And how.... how I would have to watch him be in love with a person other than me and grow a family with them and grow old with them and... And...

"Yamaguchi?"
Kei.

"Are you in here?" I heard some more shuffling against the smooth tile. "Yamaguchi?"
More tears filled my eyes as I held back a sob and bit my lip to try and keep quiet. Please go away. Just leave already. Go anywhere else but here right now. Please. Please. Please.

Please.

WHAT? AN UPDATE? FROM ME??? Wow it's been sometime. So I have a question, would you guys like it if I made  multiple short chapters and updated maybe 2-3 times a week or wait maybe 2-3 weeks for a LOOOOOOOOOONG chapter? Even longer than this one. It's up to you all, feedback is much appreciated :D Also how do you guys feel about the smol freckled child being a Beta? Will they work out? Are they done? Don't worry this is just the beginning so please, keep on reading! Thank you! And if you see any errors just say something!
                                                       ~Author

8/10/16