DREAMS

Yamaguchi's pov

I looked up from the ground at the tall, blond stranger towering over the three kids in front of me and myself.

"Lame." He said.

Lame...

Lame...

Lame...

Lame. Lame. Lame. Lame. Lame. Lame. I can hear it. Replaying over and over and over and over again... Like a broken record.

Lame...

Lame...

Lame...

"AAHHH!!" I quickly sat up panting in bed, my head damp from sweat. I could feel tears threatening to fall down. I tried to calm down and slow my breathing. Another one... Wait- This was the third this week! Ugh... I looked over to my alarm clock to see if I should get up yet. Thursday, 5:47 A.M. No sense in going back to sleep, I guess.

I slowly got out of bed and started walking towards the door to go take a shower. I've been getting a lot of dreams about Tsukki lately. I sighed. I stopped with my hand over the door knob. Today was the day we would test to find out what we were. I turned the knob, opened the door, and walked into the white tiled room.

"Lame." I repeated the dream out loud in the shower. Ever since that day, I've followed him everywhere. Clutched onto him even. If we weren't with eachother at school we would be on the court together. And today, there's a chance he'll want to leave me. I leaned on the wall. I'm glad I showered with warm water.

I wasn't able to feel the hot sting of tears
trailing down my face.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

"Bye Tadashi!"
"Bye mom." I slipped on my shoes, shuffled out the door, and headed to the park to meet up with him. The same park where we met. He was already there, sitting on a swing, and waiting for me, hopefully not too long.
"Good morning, Tsukki!"
"Hi." Tsukishima said as he stood up from the seat and slipped on his headphones.
Same as always, quiet. We walked together in a comfortable silence as we started walking. We slipped into perfect sync as I started going over everything in my head.
"Why did I have that dream? Why have I been getting them recently? Why is it always about that?" Why does it always end with-"

"Lame."

Startled, I darted my gaze up and saw Tsukki staring at the duo practically dying in front of the gym doors. I couldn't help but forget about my worries and chuckle at the ginger and the setter. Even after running as fast as they could, they somehow had enough energy left to fight. How creepy. >.>

"I won! Stupid Kageyama!"
"I won idIOT!"
"But I totally got here BEFORE YOU!"
"NO!"
"YES!"
"NO!"
"YESS!"
Yup, definitely creepy!
"Lame," Tsukishima repeated. "You two realize there's no practice today, right? Oh, wait- that would require you to think, which you two obviously aren't capable of doing." That made the duo wince.
"Nice, Tsukki!" I cheered.
"..."
"..."
"DAMMIT! I can't think of anything!" Kageyama finally shouted.
I looked down at my watch to check the time, 7:10. If we don't go now we'll be late!
"Tsukki." I stared at him hoping that he would get my message. Bingo.
"Mm." He replied with a slight nod as he started walking off. I followed him and waved goodbye to Hinata and Kageyama.

We walked into our class and sat down just when the bell rang. Our teacher soon came in and started to explain today's schedule. "Each 1st year will go to test today. We will send you by class in groups of 4 based on your last name."
I missed Tsukki by one. Good.
"After a group comes back, another group will go. You can choose to discuss what your results are on your own, but, as you know, that is your choice. The test will start with class 1-1, then 1-2 and so forth. Meaning we'll be the last class. So until then you have a free day!"
At least I'll have time to prepare myself, I thought as I sighed.

Hi again! What's up? Doing well? I think I kind of figured out the rest of the plot, maybe ??? I will say though that I did try to be as character-like as I could and I want to try to put in some cameos of other ships like daisuga or asanoya, possibly? Oh and just in case they're in class 4 (1-4). Also I'm leaving on Saturday to Austin and I come back on the 12th of July, so I will either A. Not write/upload anything or B. Maybe write some chapter(s) and upload them when I get back. So yeah, just in case y'all think I've abandoned this book or
something. XD Bye.
                                                ~Author

July 1, 2016