Without Me

Tsukki p.o.v.

I heard it when I was going to put my headphones on.

"Tadashi!", a woman-like voice yelled from halls down. Yelled loud enough so I could hear it, that is.

Then realization hit me.

Shit. Why is she yelling at Yamaguchi? Wait- is he in trouble? What happened?

My head filled with countless thoughts and my heart started to beat frantically before I processed what was happening.

Yamaguchi. Yelling. Woman. Doctor?
Yamaguchi's doctor yelling at him. Wait... does that mean he ran away from her? Oh, no.

I stumbled out of my desk, accidentally knocking my chair over, and headed out the door to go find my freckled friend. It didn't take long to find the doctor who was yelling at him. I asked her what direction he ran towards and thanked her. As I was jogging down the hall I heard her whisper-yell at me.

"Be gentle!", she cautioned as she headed back into her assigned room.

I kept those words in mind while I raced down the hall, careful not to trip over myself of course. Tripping is for clumsy intellectuals.

Aaaaaaaannnnddddd~ I tripped.

I thanked the heavens there was no one in the hall. Quickly, I picked myself up and darted down the hall again. As I passed the boy's bathroom, I heard sniffles and hiccups.

Must be here.

I quickly went in to check if it was actually Yamaguchi or not. After finding no one in the first few stalls, I checked the last one in the corner. There he was.

"Yamaguchi?", I breathed out as I loomed over the door to the stall.

~After the Bathroom Scene~

We headed back to the classroom, myself leading the way and Yamaguchi behind me. As we walked in silence, I could still hear a couple of sniffles.

Does he really think I'm that stupid? "Tears of joy". Doubt it. You don't frown when you cry because of joy. Also, since when did you like anyone? If you did, I would've known. You always tell me everything.

"Tsukki," I turned as I heard the still shaky voice.

I answered, "hmm."

"Umm... our class is back that way?" He stated.

I guess while I was thinking I must've forgotten my surroundings.

I simply nodded as a sign of acknowledgement and turned to the other direction. We arrived in the classroom just as the bell rang. I was expecting Yamaguchi to call me, saying something like, "wait up," or, "let's go to the park today."

However, as I turned to look at his desk, I saw nothing. He had already left.

He left.... without me.

Wow. Don't I totally suck? I haven't uploaded in, what 2 months? Sorry, it was such a short chapter too! xp I FINALLY updated because I'm on vacation!!! WOOOO!~ I may be able to get another 2 updates in before I go back to school. Then again, when have I promised an update and actually followed up on it? I hope everyone had a good holiday(s)! This is kind of my present for you, a Christmas present if you will, or Hanukkah gift??? Be warm!

~Author

12/27