TESTING PART ONE

Let's take a moment to appreciate this fanart. Please. I saw this and I remember searching for hours. HOURS. Trying to find this scene from the show. GG.
Yamaguchi's p.o.v.

I walked over to Tsukki and pulled out a chair from a nearby desk.
"Hi Tsukki!" I greeted as I sat down. He gave me a slight smile, y'know like that kind of smile that is so fast that you barely realized it even happened? But I mean, you can barely imagine Tsukki smiling anyways. I chuckled quietly. Instead of putting his headphones on he actually pulled out earbuds from his pocket. He took the right side and offered the left to me. I took it graciously, seriously when else will this ever happen?
I placed my hands on his desk, laid my head on top of them, and started dreading the test again. What if Tsukki is a Beta? Or if I'm a Beta and he's an Omega or Alpha?! UGHHHH!!! Why can't we choose what we are?! I just...don't want to lose him....
Just then I heard a "Tsukishima." We both looked over to see our class representative looking expectingly at Tsukki. He got up and found out what she wanted. Apparently Takeda-sensei needed to talk to him? I guess. Soon after he left I decided to take a walk, it might be a long time before he gets back and I don't really want to go with Hinata and Kageyama. I left a note on Tsukki's desk saying where I would be, made sure I put the chair I was using back, and headed toward the courtyard.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

I took in the glorious smell of soil as I laid down on the lush, green grass. I put my hands behind my head and closed my eyes.

Ever since that time when I was bullied, I was Tsukki's friend. I looked up to him. Admired him. And I loved him. I still do. I remember all throughout junior high he received love notes and confessions from girls. I remember how relieved I felt after he rejected them and how disgusted I was that I felt this way. That I didn't want anyone else at Tsukki's side besides myself. But he might leave me soon, and if that does happen I don't know what I'm going to do...

"Yamaguchi."
Speak of the devil.

I sat up while opening my eyes and saw Tsukki standing over me. "Huh?"
"Let's go back." He said as he offered his hand to me. I nodded and took it as he pulled me up. Along the way back, he told me something startling. "Yamaguchi."
"Yes, Tsukki?"
"Well, I'm thinking you might want to know this.."
"Know what?"
"You were mumbling 'Don't leave me' when you were laying down." My eyes widened with horror as I realized that I was now UNCONSCIOUSLY TALKING ABOUT TSUKKI!!!
Apparently we had also stopped when I was INTERNALLY SCREAMING!!! When I looked up at the tall blonde to my right, he was expecting an answer. I directed my eyes down to the floor. "It was probably nothing." I waved it off and smiled. The rest of the walk to the classroom was quiet. But that was fine. If you're going to be Tsukki's friend you have to be comfortable with quiet.
   We barely made it in time before Tsukki had to go. Once we got into the classroom Tuskki's group was going to leave. I wished him luck as he walked out with the noisy bunch. After, I just sat in my chair waiting for them to come back. About 30 minutes later they arrived and I glanced at Tsukki to see if I could maybe tell what he got. Nothing... I sighed. I was going to talk to him but I was rushed out by my classmates since we were the very last class and group that needed to go. So much for that. Guess it's now or never, huh Tadashi?

We walked about 5 minutes to the Infirmary. We each got our own evaluator+room and got started. I got a German looking woman in her late 20s named Suzimi . (Okay please don't kill me I can't think of names :,))

"Hello Tadashi Yamaguchi. How are you today?" She greeted me cheerfully.
"F-fine.."
"Ahh, nervous are you?"
"Just a little." I chuckled nervously.
"Well then let's get started that way you can get back to your class. Shall we?" I just nodded as she started to explain the test."Now the test will consist of 3 parts. A questionnaire, an abdominal examination, and a "reaction" observation. Do you understand?"
"Yes."
"Alright then, please stay still while I put this on you." I stayed in my seat as Suzimi went to pick up a weird contraption in the corner. "We'll start with the questionnaire. To ensure that you answer honestly we'll hook up some equipment to your body. Think of it as a lie detector." She put a standard blood pressure cuff on my right arm and two straps around my chest. "Now what result do you want?"
"Well I don't really know."
"I see. How do you feel as a beta?"
"Well I'm actually um... I'm gay." Silence. SHIT. Why'd i have to go and say that?!
"Ah! I figured actually. You seem like you'd swing that way. So then what about being an Alpha? How does that sound?"
"Well I don't really see myself being dominant.."
"So your ideal would probably be Omega?"
"I-I guess so.." I said as I scratched my cheek.
"If someone was being bullied would you fight, leave, or watch?"
"I would go for help."
"If you find a baby chick on a road and it has a weak wing, do you nurse it to health? Leave it? Give it to someone else? Or raise it/ keep it as a pet?"
"Well I would probably nurse it to health and then raise it."
"With someone else?"
"Umm.... sure?"
She finally took off the chest straps and the cuff off.
"Let's move on shall we?" She gave a wide grin.
"Sure."

Ta-daaaa!!~ Look who finally updated after what 2, 3 weeks? I don't even know. I'm honestly sorry. Buttt, that's why I gave you guys a longer chapter this time. I now have a personal account which I will be writing more stories. I'm planning to have my fandom ones on this account and then have my original stories on that one. It's under @sammyhammy32 in case you would like to follow. I have a story I'm planning out on that one already, Hooray!! Maybe I'll actually update that one in time huh? Thank you for reading and putting up with my late update the next chapter will be soon. (I swear!) Okokok I'll go now, bye!

7/20/16