3. student/teacher

"Class is dismissed, you can all leave. Joseph you stay I need to talk to you," the college professor says clearing the papers off his desk and shoving them in his briefcase. All the kids leave the room while Tyler sits in his desk with his arms crossed.

"Do you know why you are here?" Josh asks Tyler motioning for him to come to his desk. Tyler slides out of his seat and walks to the front of the auditorium and stands next to his professor's desk.

"I'm guessing that I'm failing this class and you're gonna tell me to try harder and nothing will change," Tyler says in an unamused tone while looking at the floor.

"No actually, you are passing my class with flying colors," Josh says catching Tyler's attention. "I just wanted to get you alone honestly." Josh admits his voice becoming deeper.

"O-ooh," Tyler breaths as Josh stands up and grabs his hips. Tyler is to much in shock to say anything and just rests his arms on Josh's shoulders and connects his hands behind is head. Josh slides his hands down the curve of Tyler's ass and pulls Tyler up. Tyler wraps his legs around Josh's waist as he is carried to the desk and set down.

"You have no idea all the things I want to do to you baby boy," Josh whispers in Tyler's ear earning a whimper to leave Tyler's parted lips. Josh places his lips below Tyler's ear and kisses down to the collar of his t-shirt. Josh looks at Tyler silently asking for permission to take off his shirt. Tyler nods and lifts his arms as Josh pulls the shirt off.

"You can take mine off if it makes you more comfortable," Josh explains seeing how nervous Tyler is. Tyler reaches forward and starts to unbutton Josh's shirt. Tyler reaches for the collar and pulls the shirt off of Josh's shoulders and down his arms, dropping it to the floor. Tyler bites his lip as he stares at his professors chest. Josh nods and Tyler reaches forward and rubs his hands up and down Josh's chest.

Josh gently grabs Tyler's wrists and takes his hands off his chest, laying them on his lap. Josh leans forward and rests his forehead against Tyler's looking into his eyes. After a few seconds of looking at each other Josh leans in and connects his lips to Tyler's. Tyler feels like he is floating, almost forgetting to kiss back.

Tyler pushes forward kissing Josh back and locking his hands behind Josh's neck. Josh pokes at Tyler's bottom lip with his tongue causing Tyler to open his mouth allowing Josh to put his tongue in Tyler's mouth.  Josh rubs his hands up and down Tyler's back as he slides his tongue along Tyler's. Tyler tries to get impossibly closer by wrapping his legs around Josh's waist and kissing him harder as his nose is rubbed against Josh's cheek. Josh is the first to pull away and sees Tyler panting with a lustful look in his eyes that replaced the shy puppy dog eyes from earlier.

Josh grabs the waist band of Tyler's skinny jeans and pulls them down, leaving Tyler in his boxers with an obvious problem. Tyler involuntarily bucks his hips up looking for some much needed friction. Josh pushes Tyler's hips back down and works on removing his own pants till he is left in his boxers. Josh palms the front of Tyler's boxers causing Tyler to emit a high pitched moan that is music to Josh's ears.

Josh pulls Tyler off of the desk and brings him over to his swivel chair. Josh takes a seat and motions for Tyler to get on his knees. Tyler obeys and gets onto his knees in-between Josh's legs. Josh nods and watches as Tyler curls his fingers around the waistband of his boxers and pull them off. Tyler wraps his arms around Josh's waist and moves forward closing his lips around Josh's erect cock. Tyler bobs his head up and down running his tongue along the underside of Josh's cock. Tyler removes his mouth with a pop and kitten licks the tip while dipping his tongue in the slit. Tyler encloses the head of Josh's cock back in his mouth making sure to please him.

Josh grabs Tyler by his hair gently making him look up. Josh motions for Tyler to stand back up. Tyler stands and Josh yanks down Tyler's boxers allowing his hard-on to bounce up and slap against his stomach. Josh pats his lap allowing Tyler to crawl on his lap and straddle him. Josh puts his fingers in Tyler's mouth allowing them to be covered in Tyler's spit. Josh pulls his fingers out and raises Tyler's hips lining his finger with Tyler's hole.

Slowly Josh inserts one finger into Tyler's hole causing Tyler to clench around Josh's finger. Soon Josh adds a second finger scissoring them back and forth. Josh finally adds a third finger to make sure Tyler is properly stretched out.

"You're gonna ride me," Josh says as he removes his fingers from Tyler's ass. Josh spits in his palm and grips his cock lubricating himself. Josh raises Tyler's hips once again and lines his cock up with Tyler's hole. Tyler slowly sinks down on Josh's cock, moaning as he sinks all the way down. Josh grabs Tyler's hips and slowly lifts him up and down. Tyler places his hands on Josh's shoulders helping push himself up and down.

Josh loosens his grip on Tyler's hips and allows him to take control. Tyler grips Josh's shoulders and rocks his hips back and forth riding Josh's cock. Tyler moans and bites his lip as his leaking cock rubs against Josh's abs as he rocks on his cock. Josh grips Tyler's cock and smears the pre-cum with his thumb working Tyler.

"I'm-m-m c-close," Tyler moans out as he begins to lose his rhythm. Josh continues to pump Tyler's cock bringing him closer to the edge. Josh works his wrist a few more times.

"I'm g-g-gonna c-cum," Tyler screams as his breath gets caught in his throat and he releases onto Josh's chest. Sending ribbons of white cum across Josh's chest.

"O-oh f-fuck," Josh moans. The sight of Tyler reaching his climax causes Josh to grip Tyler's ass and fill Tyler up with his seed. Josh pulls out of Tyler as his seed leaks out of Tyler's ass. Josh grabs Tyler's face and smashes his lips to his again. Josh slowly comes down from his high as he separates his lips from Tyler's.

"Oh my god," Tyler pants as he sits on Josh's lap. Josh reaches in his desk drawer and pulls out a towel. He wipes the cum off his chest and wipes the cum up that's dripping from Tyler's ass. Josh throws the towel on the floor and lifts Tyler off of his lap setting him on his feet on the floor. Josh grabbed his clothes and pulled them back on. He walked over and picked up Tyler's clothes helping him put them back on.

Josh walked Tyler back to his spot to pick up his things. Josh grabbed Tyler's face one more time and kisses him. Tyler pulled away and smiled his shy demeanor showing again. Tyler turned away from Josh and walked to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Dun," Tyler says as he leaves the auditorium and closes the door behind him.

"I can't wait," Josh replies as he smiles to himself.

1269 words