5. phone sex

tyjo: joooosh I'm horny

jish: I'm in a meeting baby

tyjo: but I'm horny and I want you daddy

jish: give me a minute

Josh excuses himself from the meeting heading into the nearest bathrooms. Josh goes into the end stall and locks the door sitting down on the closed toilet seat. Josh clicks one speed dialing Tyler's number. After one ring Tyler picks up the phone.

"I don't have much time baby. I need you to tell daddy what you're doing right now," Josh breathes into the phone. Josh can hear Tyler's heavy panting through the phone "I-I'm touching myself-f daddy," Tyler whimpers into the phone.

Josh plugs in his headphones as he sets his phone on the toilet paper holder. Josh unzips his dress pants as he pulls out his cock and starts to work himself to the sound of Tyler's moans. "Pretend daddy is there and put two fingers in, ok kitten," Josh says when he hears a long draw out moan escape Tyler's mouth.

"Uugh kitten, get the dildo out of the top drawer and please yourself," Josh breathes through the phone. There is shuffling on the other line as Tyler gets the dildo from the drawer, returning back to the bed.

"Be as loud as you can kitten," Josh tells Tyler. Tyler inserts the dildo in his ass and slowly pushes it all the way in. Tyler then slowly pulls the dildo in and out at a steady pace.

"Uuuuooohh, daddy I'm gonna c-cum," Tyler moans out. Josh continues to jerk himself off getting closer to the edge hearing Tyler's moans.

"Cum for daddy," Josh whispers into the phone. Josh hears Tyler panting as he suddenly hears a loud pornographic moan out of Tyler's mouth as he comes.

"Sound so pretty kitten," Josh whispers as he chases his finish and comes in his hand. Josh wipes off his fingers and flushes the toilet.

"Thank you daddy," Tyler breaths out. Josh continues out of the stall and washes his hands, drying them with a paper towel.

"You're welcome, kitten. I have to go now, I'll talk to you later," Josh says as he walks back to the meeting.

"Bye daddy."

"Bye sweetheart."

369 words