6. against the wall

Tyler and Josh just returned to the apartment after their date for their one year anniversary. Josh leads Tyler into the elevator. Once the door closes Josh has Tyler pinned against the wall. Josh's lips crash against Tyler's.

"I can't wait to get you back upstairs," Josh hums against Tyler's lips. Tyler moans into Josh's mouth. Tyler grips Josh's shirt as he pulls him closer. Tyler pokes his tounge at Josh's bottom lip, slipping his tongue in. Josh pulls Tyler out of the elevator picking him up as he pushes through their apartment door, glad he forgot to lock it.

Josh slams the door shut as he pushes Tyler against the back of the door. Josh roams his hands over Tyler's torso as he grips the hem of his shirt and pulls it off, his shirt soon following. Josh reconnects their lips pinning Tyler's wrists to the door.

"I'm gonna fuck you right against the wall," Josh whispers in Tyler's ear, earning a whimper from Tyler. Tyler's breath hitches as Josh grabs the front of Tyler's jeans and palms him.

"I think we need to get rid of these," Josh says motioning to Tyler's pants. Josh grips Tyler's jeans pulling them down along with his boxers. Tyler's dick springing free.

"I'll be back," Josh explains as he runs to the bedroom to grab the lube. Josh runs back to see Tyler touching himself.

"Stop touching yourself, I didn't give you permission," Josh says sternly. Tyler whimpers as he removes his hand from his dick. Josh uncaps the lube and spreads it on his fingers.

Josh pushes Tyler's chest against the door and sticks one finger in his hole. Tyler's breath hitches as Josh moves his finger in and out. Josh slowly adds a second and third finger.

"Mmm r-ready," Tyler moans. Josh removes his fingers and pulls down his jeans and boxers. Josh squirts lube in his hand and slicks himself up. Josh turns Tyler around as he picks him up. He lines himself up as he pushes into Tyler.

Tyler lets out a loud moan as he grips Josh's shoulders tightly. Tyler's back continues to hit the door as Josh thrusts up into Tyler. "Mmhm, so tight baby," Josh moans in Tyler's ear. Tyler squeezes his legs around Josh's waist, clenching his hole tight.

"T-touch me d-daddy," Tyler moans. Josh moves one hand down and grips Tyler's dick. Josh twists his wrist as he thumbs Tyler's slit. Tyler moans as pre-cum leaks out over Josh's fist.

"I-I'm c-close," Tyler says as he feels a familiar heat stirring in his stomach. Josh continues to thrust into Tyler as he lets out a long moan of Josh's name. Tyler releases as cum shoots over both of their stomachs.

"So beautiful," Josh breathes as he nears his own finish. Josh thrust a few final times as he releases into Tyler. After a couple more shallow thrusts Josh pulls out and connects his lips with Tyler's.

"I love you," Tyler whispers against Josh's mouth. Josh grabs Tyler's face kissing him deeper. "I love you too."

518 words