4. cuddling

"Josh do you wanna come over and Netflix and chill."

"Sure, I'll be right over baby."

Ten minutes later Tyler hears a knock on his front door. Tyler jumps up from the couch and opens the door for Josh. Josh rushes through the door picking up Tyler and spinning him around.

"I missed you so much baby boy," Josh says as he kisses the side of Tyler's face while spinning him.

"I missed you too Joshy," Tyler squeaks as he giggles into Josh's shoulder.

Josh stops spinning and holds onto Tyler, to keep him from falling over. Tyler wraps his arms around Josh's torso waiting for the room to stop spinning.

"Can we just sit and chill now?"

"I would love to chill with you," Josh says walking Tyler over to the couch sitting down and setting Tyler on his lap.

"Let's watch oitnb," Tyler says bouncing on Josh's lap.

Josh nods and puts on oitnb. Tyler rests his head on Josh's shoulder. As Josh wraps a blanket around the both of them.

Halfway through the third episode Josh notices Tyler's eyes starting to flutter shut. Josh turns off the TV and picks up Tyler bridal style carrying him up to his room. Josh sets Tyler on his bed taking off his skinny jeans.

"Goodnight sleeping beauty," Josh says as he leans down and kisses Tyler's forehead.

Tyler reaches out and grabs Josh's wrist, stopping him from leaving.

"Please stay and cuddle with me Joshy," Tyler whispers to Josh as he lets out a yawn.

Josh pulls off his skinny jeans and slips under the blanket next to Tyler. Josh slips his arm around Tyler's waist and pulls him close. Tyler snuggles back into Josh and whispers goodnight before falling asleep. Josh kisses Tyler's hair and falls asleep hugging Tyler.

300 words