7. spanking

"Fuck," Tyler yells as he stubs his toe against the corner of the table.
"What did you just say," Josh asks as he comes running down the stairs.

"I didn't say anything," Tyler's says hoping Josh believes him. Josh eyes him for a good minute before smirking at him.

"I know you said fuck, don't think you aren't getting punished," Josh tells Tyler as he takes a hold of his wrist and drags him upstairs.

"You're getting ten spankings and I might not let you come later, we'll have to see how gracious I feel," Josh says as he sits down on the edge of the bed. Tyler lays himself across Josh's knees.

"Thank daddy after each spanking," Josh says as he pulls down Tyler's sweatpants. "Oh, I see you're wearing your black lace panties, I just might have to fuck you in those," Josh breathes as he raises his hand and lands a firm smack against Tyler's ass.

"T-thank you daddy," Tyler whimpers as Josh continues to smack his ass till he counted ten slaps. Josh bends Tyler back up off his leg. "Looks like someone enjoys getting punished," Josh tells Tyler with a smirk on his face as he sees the outline of Tyler's hardon through his panties.

"I n-need you daddy," Tyler whimpers as he straddles Josh. Josh smirks as he grips Tyler's ass in his hands causing a squeak to escape Tyler's mouth.

"What do you want daddy to do," Josh asks Tyler. Tyler whimpers as he bucks his hips forward. "Use your words kitten."

"I-I want you to t-touch me daddy," Tyler whispers to Josh. Josh throws Tyler back on the bed crawling on top of him. "You've already been punished, so I guess daddy can touch you," Josh taunts as he roams his hands across Tyler's chest.

"Already wet and daddy hasn't even touched you," Josh jokes as he sees the wet spot on the front of Tyler's panties. Tyler whimpers as he bucks his hips up looking for friction.

"Someone's an impatient slut aren't they," Josh breathes against Tyler's neck as Tyler lets out a moan. Josh reaches down and palms Tyler through his panties. Josh pulls down Tyler's panties to his thighs, taking Tyler in his mouth. Josh swirls his tongue around Tyler's tip, dipping his tongue in the slit.

"Hmmm daddy," Tyler moans as he bucks his hips up. Josh pushes Tyler's hips back down removing his mouth from Tyler's cock with a pop. "Daddy's in control, maybe you shouldn't be able to come for being such a bad boy," Josh teases Tyler.

"I-Im close daddy. Can I cum please," Tyler squeaks as Josh smirks down at him. "You can come but not until I say you can," Josh taunts. Josh pulls down his pants and boxers grabbing ahold of his cock.

Tyler squirms and whimpers on the bed as he watches Josh getting himself off to the sound of Tyler's distress. Soon Josh is releasing across Tyler's chest. Josh comes down from his climax as he sees Tyler squirming with tears in his eyes.

"You can come now kitten," Josh whispers. Immediately Tyler is coming, shooting cum across his chest as he arches his back. Tyler is a panting mess as he lays on the bed catching his breath. "Maybe next time you'll learn not to be such a bad boy," Josh tells Tyler.

Tyler smirks as he lays on the bed
"Fuck"

578 words