New School, New Friends, New Guy

Harmony

Although I don't have the brightest outlook on life after what I've been through, I can still appreciate the beauty that is Hawaii. I mean, isn't it perfect to wake up almost every day to clear skies, a brightly shining sun, and trade winds? It's amazing! Almost amazing enough to bring back the old me...almost.

After a quick breakfast of bacon and eggs with some delicious guava juice, something I have become obsessed with, I follow the boys to Jared's car. I don't have one of my own yet, but my aunt June promised we could check out some cars this weekend, courtesy of my parents. It's a little 'missing you' gift which I am totally stoked about.

It's important that I get one right away because the ride with the boys would make any sane person want to pull their hair out. If the constant size vs. performance debate isn't bad enough, the spitting, farting, and burping practically push me to commit murder! After the rules were set that none of them could score with me, I instantly became an honorary sister. I'd rather be the hook up because at least they'd leave me alone after that. Instead of being blown off, I have to answer questions like 'Why do girls have to be so bitchy while on their monthly?' and 'Why can't girls just put out and shut up?' I give Nate a hard smack to the back of his head for that one. I explain to them that they'd be pretty bitchy too if they had to stuff a cotton plug up their vaj for five days a month. As expected, they all gagg in disgust. I can't resist giving Nate some crap and tell him that if he's able to do the deed right, his girl of the moment will be so content she'd pass out, eliminating any sort of talking. I point out that he must not be handling his business right and probably needs some practice. This causes the others to crack up laughing just as we reach the school and find a spot in front.

The guys get out of Jared's Tahoe still laughing which makes heads turn and girls drool. I can understand it because the four of them together are drool worthy material. Jared with his black shiny hair, Jace and Brad with their light brown hair, Brads ending a little past his collar while Jace's is shorter with a bit of a wave to it, and Nate with his blond hair and the cutest dimples you'd ever seen. Their eye colors are another draw. Jared has green eyes similar to mine, Jace has blue eyes and Brad black which he says makes him seem mysterious. I definitely rolled my eyes when I heard that. The egos on these guys are ridiculous! My fave of them all is definitely Nates. He has the prettiest hazel eyes any girl would easily succumb to. All the guys are pretty tall, between 6' and 6'2", with hard bodies and even harder heads. Yes they're hot, but I'll never admit that to them, they get enough flattery as is which is proven as we make our way inside.

"Hi Jared, looking good today!"

"Nate baby, can I touch your dimples?"

"Jace, you want me to massage those sexy shoulders?"

"Oh my gosh Brad, your hair looks awesome today. Can I run my fingers through it?"

Are these girls serious? I glance at them in amusement and am met with glares. Whatever, these girls have nothing to fear from me, no way do I want in on their territory. I'm done with guys, Aiden made sure of that. Shaking thoughts of he who shall not be named, I remind myself there is to be no more wasted thoughts of him. They only bring pain and I refuse to feel anything for him anymore.  I have a hard enough time dealing with the physical pain I feel every time he makes love to my sister, I can really do without the emotional scars thoughts of him cause. The distance between us has minimized it quite a bit, but I still feel it. It's not unbearable, just uncomfortable. Another blow to my heart.

Shaking those thoughts away, I leave the boys to their admirers and follow the sign directing me to the office. I pick up my schedule and locker assignment and head to my homeroom. Once there I recognize a girl I met at the pack welcoming party that was thrown for me. She see me and waves me over to the seat next to her.