Prologue

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Kyoungmi-yah! Don't leave, okay? I need your help to unzip my dress.” I yelled from my changing room, still admiring this beautiful pastel pink dress while taking few pictures from the mirror.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Don't worry, Minji-ah. I'll be here, right behind you.” Kyoungmi replies and I chuckles.

This beautiful dress really looks good on me. I stare at my own reflection on the mirror and smile happily.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Kyoungmi! Come in!” I pull her hand in as I turn my back on her. “Unzip it for me would you? I already took few shot of this dress to ask Minjae's opinion. I wonder if he will like it.” I told her while focusing on my phone, sending photos to my brother.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Yah, unzip it now!” I added once I realize she didn't do anything. Then, she start to unzip my dress slowly like those scenes in drama, until it reach the limit.

I giggled.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“You don't need to be that dramatic while unzip my dress Kyoungmi-ah, I-” I turn around but there's no one behind me. “That girl. Aish. Leaving without telling me.” I added as I turn back to the mirror, already deciding to spend money on this dress again.

After I paid for the dress, I found Kyoungmi with her boyfriend, Yoongi.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“You're so mean by leaving without telling me.” I smack her arms slowly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Sorry, Yoongi found something for me, so I went to him.” She said while making a V sign and Yoongi chuckles beside her, still checking few sport shoes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“At least you should give me comments about the dress. But no, you just help me unzip it then leave without words. Meanie~” I pout at my best friend, but she furrow her eyebrow.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“But, Minji.... I didn't help you unzip the dress. After I replies you, Yoongi called me and I left in next seconds.” She replied me innocently and my smile faded away.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Hahahaha. It's funny, Kyoungmi. If it's not you, then who help me unzip my dress?” I let out an awful laugh, but she didn't laugh.

She can't be serious right? Hell no.

If that's not, Kyoungmi... then who it is??

Who had seen my bare back?!?!?!!

---

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Yah, Taehyung. Where have you been? I've been looking for you.”

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“I-I'm just trying some T-shirts in changing room.”

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Oh, really? Then why are you so red? Are you okay?”

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“I-I'm fine, Jungkook. Let's go.”