Chapter 1

He put his arms around you as he pull you closer. Both of you were discussing or more like laughing over some funny videos and not even realize there's someone who standing close to your table.

⠀⠀⠀"Oppa!" a high pitched voice took your attention away from the phone screen.

⠀⠀⠀"Oh? Heeyoung!" He greet her as he look up to find her annoying face staring at you.

⠀⠀⠀"W-who is she??" She pointed out at you, obviously not happy with your existence.

She was wearing a very tight and short dress that clearly show her cleavage. Her lips was as red as her red dress and she has a pair killing high heels that you think you will surrender even before you try on it.

It's so obvious that she want to flirt with him.

⠀⠀⠀"Oppa, who is she?" you play your aegyo voice and cling closer to him.

⠀⠀⠀"She's Heeyoung and Heeyoung, this is Minji, my girlfriend." He smile and you notice how she clenching her fist.

⠀⠀⠀"W-what??? I-I thought we're going for a date."

⠀⠀⠀"Oh? You were asked me for a date? I thought you were just ask me to hang out, that's why I took her with me. I'm sorry, Heeyoung." He said with apologetic expression.

⠀⠀⠀"Oppa, you're so mean. Why you never tell me about you had a girlfriend? I mean, I-I never know you had a girlfriend."

⠀⠀⠀"I'm sorry Heeyoung-ah, you never asked though, so..."

⠀⠀⠀"You-" she was about to say something but a male voice calling her stopped her.

⠀⠀⠀"Heeyoungie.." a male voice echoing over this café as you saw a tall man with brownish messy hair come to her with a smile.

⠀⠀⠀'Wow, he's good looking.' you thought.

"What a coincidence, what are you doing here? Are you with your friends?" He asked while scanning both of you.

But he stopped for few seconds when his gaze met yours but quickly shifted back to Heeyoung.

⠀⠀⠀"I thought you know about my feeling and I was so happy because I thought you like me too, that's why you agreed to go out with me, but then..." She continue and sob dramatically in the worst way you ever see.

⠀⠀⠀"You just came here and brought y-your so called girlfriend here, huh? How did you expect me to react Kim Minjae?!??!" She start to yell.

⠀⠀⠀"Seriously, Heeyoung. You just asked me out and told me to meet up in here, how am I supposed to know you count this as dating and stop glaring at my girlfriend." Minjae said in serious tone and even his expression are so scary.

It's rare to see him like this, if he didn't squeeze your palm under the table, you would believe that he was seriously mad.

Got nothing to say, Heeyoung run away leaving the scene and the good looking guy follow her after giving both of you death glares.

⠀⠀⠀"See now, why I begged you to stay here with me?" Minjae groans once he's sure they're gone.

⠀⠀⠀"She's so scary. I think she will kill me if she meet me one day." you joke and take a gulp of your favorite strawberry cocktails.

⠀⠀⠀"I won't let her do that. I'll protect you, my girlfriend." He chuckles, playing with 'my girlfriend' tones.

⠀⠀⠀"Stop it, oppa. I will never get myself a boyfriend since I always here be your fake girlfriend. All guys that crushing on me will just broken hearted and left, then I will be forever alone." you mumbled sadly joking with him.