Chapter 10

⠀< TAEHYUNG POV >

⠀⠀⠀"I can't believe you did something like this." I look at her coldly in my working room.

⠀⠀⠀"No, trust me. It's my work. She's the one copying my idea." She keep repeating that sentence and I'm sick of it.

⠀⠀⠀"And you think I trust you? Very funny." I let out my sarcastic laugh at her.

⠀⠀⠀"But-"

⠀⠀⠀"There's no but, I'm so done with you. Now leave." I cut her off and I notice she widened her eyes before I turned my back from her.

⠀⠀⠀"You will regret it one day. You will!" She yelled at me before leaving my room, slamming the door.

I sighed and grab my phone, while my hands automatically dialing her number.

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah?" She answered weakly.

⠀⠀⠀"You okay?" I asked can't help but worried.

⠀⠀⠀"Hmm.." She only answer with a hum.

⠀⠀⠀"Where are you now?" "I got it, don't go anywhere. I'll be there." I said and hung up the phone.

I left my room and going to where I can find her. Once I found her, I drag her to the main office where all the workers share working room together. What happened this morning in the meeting room makes the situation become awkward but I need to settle this down. No one's gonna play with Kim Taehyung, not even Oh Heeyoung.

⠀⠀⠀"Attention, please." I speak, loud enough to catch all workers in there. Minji who stood beside me was fighting to free her wrist from my grip but I won't let her do it. "I have something to announce." I continue and now all their attention was on me.

Heeyoung suddenly come out from her room, widened her eyes and looking mad at me.

⠀⠀⠀"Minji, she's innocent. The one who plagiarized the idea is her, Oh Heeyoung." I confidently said, point at Heeyoung and all of them surprised, widened their eyes, including Minji.

⠀⠀⠀"T-Taehyung!" Heeyoung looks mad, but she ain't gonna stop me.

⠀⠀⠀"I have the CCTV record where someone copied something from Minji's computer last night and I knew who it was. Don't play with me, if you come out now and tell us the truth, maybe I can forgive you." I continue.

⠀⠀⠀"I-I'm the one who sat on her seat last night but I just turn off her computer b-because it seems like she forgot about it." one of our workers come out with her head hung low.

⠀⠀⠀"See? Taehyung? You've misunderstood about this, how could I copy something from her? Mine is way better!" Heeyoung quickly took over the story, I scoff.

⠀⠀⠀"Oh, really? What if I say, I don't believe in you? and actually I can track you down to prove that it's you who stole her files but that will take some time, because you know what? Even without that CCTV record, I already know that you're the bad one!" I point at Heeyoung and I can see all workers started to whispering each other.

⠀⠀⠀"Minji, she has been reporting all her ideas for this new corner since the beginning to me. I even still have her original files and papers where some has been revised. The main idea is belong to her! You just took it and ripped the outer clothes then changed it with your outer, do you think I'm dumb? I might be dumb for believing you all of this time but I'm done with it!" I said and the room become so silence.

⠀⠀⠀"I also know that you were looking for the same old magazines that Minji looked for before and you still want to say she's the one who plagiarized yours? Everything you try to do, Minji did it first."