Chapter 5

You wake up earlier than usual today and get ready to office. Because of her, you can't really sleep well last night and of course thanks to Kim Taehyung's last word in phonecall last night, it's getting worst.

⠀⠀⠀"Oh? Minji-ah... You're early today." Minjae who's having breakfast on dining table greet you who just coming from second floor.

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah. I got some crazy deadline from our new features editor. I'll leave first." you smile and turn to your main door.

⠀⠀⠀"Yah, stay awhile for breakfast." Minjae called when you were wearing your heels.

⠀⠀⠀"No need to. I'm full." you replies without look at him, but here he is, holding your arms, preventing you from leaving.

⠀⠀⠀"I insist. I made some sandwich, at least take this with you and I will drive you to your office." He said and you know you can't reject him.

⠀⠀⠀"The sandwiches taste delicious." you said while finishing the sandwich beside Minjae inside his car.

⠀⠀⠀"Said the one about full stomach." Minjae chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀"I wasn't in mood for eat. I'm full just by looking at my summed up articles." you added.

⠀⠀⠀"Never skip meals even though you're busy, okay?"

⠀⠀⠀"Alright, oppa."

⠀⠀⠀"Don't makes me remind you for each meals." He threatened you and you hit his arms.

⠀⠀⠀"Stop teasing me." you laughed and get ready, since you've arrived in your office drop off area.

⠀⠀⠀"Thank you for drive me here. See you tonight." you smile and about to leave but suddenly Minjae hold your arms makes you turn to him, questioning his action. Then in a blink, he smile and pull you to his embrace, hugging you.

⠀⠀⠀"O-oppa?" you whispered. "Are you okay?" you asked as he always be clingy like this when he has something disturbing his mind.

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah. I am. I just missed you. You're so busy today that you don't have time for your oppa anymore." He replied and you chuckles while parting, look at his cute face.

⠀⠀⠀"Alright, alright. Let's hang out tonight."

⠀⠀⠀"Promise me?" he asked like a kid and you laugh, nodding.

⠀⠀⠀"Great. I'll pick you up again later." He mess with your hair leaving you pouting before you get off his car.

You walked in your office entrance smiling brightly as Minjae erase your stress away, but without you know two pair of eyes watching you.

After you put your summed up articles to her room, you let out a relieve sigh before get back to your table and finally start doing your own tasks. You were so having fun doing your task until someone show a cup of cappucinno before your eyes. Move a bit, you notice that he's your new managing editor.

⠀⠀⠀"Taehyung-ssi.." you greet him and he return with a smile while put down the coffee on your table.

⠀⠀⠀"Good morning, Minji-ah. This is a gift for you who worked so hard last night!" He said and walk away even before you manage to say anything.

Your eyes shifted to the coffee and you notice a short note on it. It was a 'Fighting!' and a smiley. Chuckles, you took a sip of it and continue your works. Hours passed and you don't realize that it's lunch time. You don't feel so hungry, so you decide to get some tea and continue working.

Coincidentally, when you walk pass Heeyoung's room, you heard a conversation. You would just leave only if you didn't catch his cheerful voice.

⠀⠀⠀"Let's go for lunch together!" Taehyung asked and you can't help but stop on where you stood to hear more.