Chapter 3

The day has come and here you are walking in your best dress to a VIP room in a restaurant along with your parents. Both of them looks so happy, but you were a bit sad because Minjae refused to join. He still didn't agree with this idea and doesn't want to come. Once you arrived in the VIP room, the waitress open the door for three of you and there you saw them.

There are a middle-age couple around your parents age who wear their happiest smile as soon as they notice your presence. There's a young guy stood there too. 'He must be Taehyung' you thought. You bravely stare at him and somehow he looks familiar.

He had a pair of beautiful big eyes and a strong eyebrow.

⠀⠀⠀"Taehyung, this is Minji and Minji, this is Taehyung."

Both of you shake hands and exchange a light smile.

Now, you stood closer with him, you admit that he's good looking but somehow his brownish hair looks familiar to you. Did you met him before? 'Is it just me or what? But why he also widened his eyes as if he also know me before?' inner you.

⠀⠀⠀"Dear, come and sit here." Your mom called and pat the seat beside her. Seems like you were lost in time, and you feel embarrassed because you might looks like an idiot who stood there and staring at him.

⠀⠀⠀"Oh, yeah." you replies and sat beside her, facing Taehyung.

⠀⠀⠀"Minji is so beautiful, don't you think so, Taetae?" His mom smile warmly at you and pat her son beside him, only had him whining.

⠀⠀⠀"Eomma, don't call me like that in public, I told you before." He whined and you naturally chuckles over his cute nickname and of course his whines. You're not alone in this because both of your parents and his were laughing in unison too.

⠀⠀⠀"Thank you, Ajumeonim (auntie)." You replies and smile at her who completely look at you lovingly.

Now, if you looks closer, Taehyung really looks similar with both of his parents. He had his father's strong eyebrow and facial structure, but his big beautiful pair of eyes were from his mother, you bet.

⠀⠀⠀"Dear, Minji. You looks like want to say something? You were staring." His dad asked out of the blue which makes all eyes turn to you, including Taehyung.

⠀⠀⠀"A-ah~ Sorry if I was staring, it's just I was thinking that he really looks like both of you." you answer honestly which makes them laughing happily.

⠀⠀⠀"Our little daughter is so innocent and straightforward, so we would like to apologize in advance because she always said whatever in her mind." your dad added and you slightly blush.

⠀⠀⠀"Being straightforward is good. It means she's just innocent like an angel." His mom replies and you smiles shyly.

⠀⠀⠀"Eyy, stop praising too much hahaha. Your handsome son is already frowning over there." your mom added and all of you turn to Taehyung who looks surprised by the sudden attention.

⠀⠀⠀"Ajumeonim, I'm not frowning and it's true, your daughter is just beautiful, like an angel." He replies as he smile and turn to you when he talked about you.

You bet your cheeks must be as red as the tomatoes now.

⠀⠀⠀"I'm sorry, I'll be right back." you said as you excuse yourself, you need to calm down yourself first but without you know, his mom was giving sign to Taehyung to followed you.

When you turn around to close the VIP's room door, Taehyung came out after you and smiling.

⠀⠀⠀"W-why did you came out too?" you asked directly as he closed the door.