Epilogue

You walked down to the aisle with your dad and eyes settled on Minjae who stand there smiling happily. Once you're close enough, your dad took Minjae's hand and put your hand on it.

⠀⠀⠀"Now it's your turn to take care of her. Love her with all of you. Don't makes me regret." your dad said and you smile happily.

⠀⠀⠀"Of course. I will always love her and protect her for the rest of my life." He answered and you can't help but giggles at the scene.

Then both of you turn to face the priest, smiling happily.

⠀⠀⠀"Kim Minjae, will you take Kim Minji as your wife and loving her with all of you until death separate you?"

⠀⠀⠀"Yes, I will!"

⠀⠀⠀"Kim Minji, will you take Kim Minjae as your husband and loving him with all of you until death separate you?"

⠀⠀⠀"Ye-"

⠀⠀⠀"Yah! It's not fair! Why you started it off with Minjae, jagiya!" a voice interupt your lines and you turn back to found your soon to be husband walking to the aisle in a rush. He was panting and frowning.

⠀⠀⠀"It's good that you're here, unless I will take her as my wife." Minjae laugh and you slap his arms lightly.

⠀⠀⠀"Oppa! Stop it! You will only makes him more annoyed!" you complain and turn to Taehyung, smiling. "We were just practicing, jagiya. Since you're not here yet and I'm still so nervous so I asked Minjae to help me practicing. I'm afraid that I might mess it up." you pout and his frowning face faded away in instant.

⠀⠀⠀"You shoud've just wait for me if you want to practice. I still not allow it if you practice with him." He then turn to Minjae and show ugly faces which makes you laugh. He's literally like a little kid.

You and Taehyung's marriage is coming in a week, so both of you has been busy with the preparation. The party, the guests, the avenue, fitting the wedding dress and everything. Although Taehyung tell you that you're doing good, but you just so nervous about everything.

Both of your parents and Taehyung's are so happy, finally their wishes come true. You, yourself can't be more happier to marrying him.

⠀⠀⠀"Come on! Practice it with me!~" He whines and you chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀"Sure, jagiya. But aren't you tired from rushing here and there? Rest for awhile, okay? I ain't go anywhere."

⠀⠀⠀"Yah, he should be a strong man if he wanted to marry you. Just let him, Minji-ah. I'll watching him." Minjae jokingly said and you nudge him.

⠀⠀⠀"Oppa, stop it." You glare at him and chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀"Let him be, jagiya. I'm the one who gonna marry you anyway." Taehyung added and stick out his tongue at Minjae.

⠀⠀⠀"Jagi, you stop too!"

---

Both of you and Taehyung go back to the Jeju island for the honeymoon and Taehyung purposely booked the same villa. You walked to the same balcon where he proposed to you, recalled the sweet memories makes a smile crept on your lips.

⠀⠀⠀"My wifey~" He called as he approach you and hug you from your back.

⠀⠀⠀"I'm still not used to that nickname." you chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀"You should, I love to call you that." He snuggle closer to your neck sent shivers to your body.

⠀⠀⠀"Should I call you hubby too?"

⠀⠀⠀"Uhhmm.." He hummed before continue, "You know, I purposely booked this same villa again, because this is where I proposed to you. It's such a memorable moment. Now, we're gonna spend our honeymoon in here too!"

⠀⠀⠀"I know. I love this place too." You turn around and put your arms around his neck while he put his hands hold your waist. "You know, if that day our car didn't bumped into each other, I guess this day will never come."

⠀⠀⠀"Umm, I don't think so." He shake his head and you furrow your eyebrow. "You know, actually I already met you before that accident." He started.

⠀⠀⠀"When?"

⠀⠀⠀"Umm, do you remember the scene where you pull someone's hand to help you unzip your pink pastel dress in a changing room?" He asked mischievously while you froze, try to remember what he told you just now. Then your eyes widened as the memory hit you.

⠀⠀⠀"I-IS THAT YOU?? The one who unzip my dress in the changing room???" you asked in shock and he nod while smiling in victory.

⠀⠀⠀"Yes, maam! That's me. I already saw your bare back way before I know you."

⠀⠀⠀"Y-yah! That's an accident! I-I thought you were my friend!"

⠀⠀⠀"Next time be careful, you're lucky because I'm a gentleman, what if it was some pervert?!"

⠀⠀⠀"I know.. I will be more careful next time. It's just an accident."

⠀⠀⠀"Well, sometime accident is not always that bad, like the little 'accident' that lead us until tonight." He smirk and whisper but you punch his chest lightly.

⠀⠀⠀"You're annoying!" you muttered shyly.

⠀⠀⠀"But you fall in love with this annoying man. Who's the winner here?" He said smugly.

You were blushing madly, so you push him away and get in to the living room. He quickly catch you and carry you bridal style makes you scream in surprised.

⠀⠀⠀"Y-yah~ Taehyung ahh!! Let me down!!" you were panic.

⠀⠀⠀"Nope. This is the punishment for pushing me away and left me." He shake his head and continue heading to the second floor, the main bedroom.

He open the door using his legs then lay you down gently on the king size bed before hovering you and brushing your cold cheeks softly.

⠀⠀⠀"Don't ever leave me like that, Minji-ah. Without you, I can't breathe. Without you, I'm nothing." He whispered and smile. You know what coming next, so you parting your lips.

⠀⠀⠀"I love you, Taehyung-ah." you said and he was surprised for your sudden words. "Now I already say it, can we kiss now?" you giggles and he can't help but chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀"I love you too, Minji-ah."

THE END