Rookies

I wake up to bright light on my face and I groan. My first instinct is to automatically get up and I start to do so, only to be pushed back down. Everything flashes and starts to come back to me and I start to remember what had happened.

I look around and see some new faces "come on I'm fine let me up." I say getting mad forgetting the pain until someone smacks one of my wounds I growl and pin their arm behind their back kneeing them to the ground causing a machine to go wild.

"How long was I out?" I ask and they grin "only two days." one says and my eyes widen in shock.

"No way."

"Im sorry but yeah." a girl responds

"Motherfucker!" I scream when I remember my comrades and when I feel more pain from the wounds.

"Hey, Grey you have another mission I'll give you a folder just so you know it'll be here when you wake up again." I look at him confused "Fuck you, your fucking missions have gotten my brothers killed I'm not doing anot-!" my vision becomes blurry and I start to feel tired "Wha di ya do?" I ask my words not coming out as planned. 

"Shut up and rest." the doc says shoving me in bed a grunt escaping my lips.

4 DAYS LATER

I wake up in a cold sweat panting my bullet wounds burning like a flame the machine is going wild and I'm trying not to scream squeezing my eyes shut tighter and grunting.

 "BLOODY HELL!" I yell in pain not being able to handle it much longer, making people rush in.

"Are you fucking stupid?" I growl at the doctor

 He just gives me a confused look "Don't be daft you fucking moron. How the fuck can you  forget to take this bullet out of my shoulder?" I hiss out wanting to shoot his dick for not taking it out.

"If you don't take the fucking bullet out right now I'm gonna shoot your dick off and shove it down your throat while you bleed out and when your dead Imma blow you up as my brothers did." he looks at me terrified and starts taking it out while I hiss and growl.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!!" I yell making him jump and stab me "sorr-." I cut him off "THAT IS THE LEAST OF MY FUCKING WORRIES GET THE BULLET OUT... now!." I scream but my voice fails towards the end while the doctor finishes up my commander chuckles as he walks in and I glare at him.

"You are going to go help a pack train and you better train them hard!" he tells me in a stern voice I roll my eyes and throw my shirt on and then my jacket "yeah yeah what else." I ask frustrated "oh you have to take some rookies with you." I groan and get my stuff heading out and see some people crowded around a truck "get your asses in gear and let's head out!" I scream making them jump and hop in I chuckle and get in the back hitting the top of the truck twice letting the driver know we can go.

A/N..... Ok so give me at least two votes and I'll update 😁😁😁