Get Wrecked

A/N Hey! sorry for telling you I have no ideas about the alphas name I lied I put It in my story discription his name is Charlie Scar but I do need a name for the Beta thanks! Now on with the story!

After training everyone left either groaning or winded while I was only sweating a little.... I feel like I'm kinda bragging but oh well... Hard work pays off.

I walk towards the house and I almost make it through the back door but the annoying 'Alpha' tries to trip me.

I stumble a little and turn around quickly ready to let his face be best friends with my fists and shoes, but he isn't behind me I turn back around and huff because he is in front of me.

"Get out of the fucking way you motherfucking asshat!" I seeth

His eyebrows raise and he smirks I groan and kick him in the testicles he grunts and drops to the floor holding his crotch while I laugh and walk into the huge house.

"Hey, get back here you little CUNT!" He screams.

I stop in my tracks turning around slowly my eyes turning into slits slowly, the anger I felt was just weak compared to the fury I felt raging through me.

My eyes felt different, and all I saw was red. "What did you call me you little bitch?" I ask giving him a chance to fix his mistake.

"I said, Get. Back. Here. You. Little. Cunt." he says slowly challenging me I snarl rage consuming me and I start beating the shit out of him.

The alpha is blocking some of the hits and delivering some back he hits me in the face then the gut sending me flying, I don't make a sound I just get back up ready to kill.

A loud snarl leaves my lips my face turning to stone. I hit his jaw with so much force I hear a crack. But I don't stop there, no I just start dodging and hitting with skill. I hear him growl and he grabs my wrists stopping me from abusing his attractive face.

"Why are you so mad." he asks then adds the word "Cunt." while smirking I growl and kick his shin he lets go and I grab his chin roughly "You better watch it mutt." I seeth out punching him one last time.

Turning around I walk off mad as hell. "Wow." he whispers right before I shut the door.

At dinner every one is silent looking surprised by the cuts and bruises the alpha and I display.

I smirk in triumph and he smirks back mouthing the word "Cunt." I raise an eyebrow and he winks.

When he looks my way I mouth @$$hat and he rolls his eyes clenching his jaw. I get back to eating the amazing ribs that are in front of me and moan a little soft quiet moan of satisfaction and the alpha looks at me with dark eyes I glare at him and he smirks.

' Wanna do that again cunt' he mouths I ignore him 'Why are you acting like this Pheobe? IMMATURE!?' I scold myself while shaking my head.

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.

'Wanna do that again cunt' I mouth to her smirking she looks ready to retort but stops and shakes her head her face turning blank.

'Shit! She is back to her emotionless self.' my wolf says to me my eyebrows furrow 'Yeah I noticed that.. She is a solider.' 'Yeah Jac-' he starts coughing then he smirks 'Yeah jackass.'

I block him from the outside and huff 'He is hiding something.' I think to myself

I look back up to the girl, my mate, my luna, my soldier. She is eating not talking about stupid stuff just has a faraway look, like she is thinking hard about something.

I frown and finish my food quickly. "Pheobe we need to talk." I whisper in her ear she stands and follows me out of the dining room.

"Once your done training my pack your group will stay here while you leave back to base." I state coldly

She looks up her eyes blazing in anger, "Just because I'm a girl you want me to leave?" she pauses "I'm not leaving my comrads with you." she says with a determined tone

I smirk "Are you sure about that cunt?" her eyes go black and she punches my cheek "Quit calling me that you Jackass." she growls.

I grab her cheek roughly and look into her eyes I start to lean in and she hesitates. I feel a sting on my cheek and hear a loud smack.

She is glaring at me "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she seeths shoving me by my shoulders.

"I am only here to train your people and when thats done my comrads and I are leaving, that is the plan and only the plan." she growls

I smirk "Listen here cunt, you're only here for 5 more days then you and only you will be leaving, understood?" I growl in her ear

Her face scrunches in annoyance but it quickly dissipates and she goes back to emotionless. "Asshole." she grumbles walking away.

"5 days cunt!" I call after her retreating form.