T'was Only 7 Miles

I laugh out loud at how slow this guy is he huffs and puffs "W- What ar- e yo- you lau- ghing at?" I grin "T'was only 7 miles and I shall never run out of breath thy slow person." I say grinning these people are pathetic

His eyes narrow at me and he continues running not breathing hard I am a little impressed was his weak facade fake what is he hiding?

ALPHA P.O.V (Sorry guys but I don't wanna give his name yet give me ideas too!)

I talk to the group quickly wanting to see my mate run out of the forest with my beta (Not giving his name either so give me ideas!) after I get done with the group I head outside and watch as my beta comes out of the forest with my mate hot on his trail I smirk "Already chasing the guys around eh?" she walks by me and trips me making sure to kick my leg while she was at it."Ow you fu-." She turns around faster than I have seen anyone turn around, and like I was not kidding when I said that.

"Do you want to complete that sentence, or would you rather keep your di-." my dad comes up and she straightens up immediately stepping away, her face goes into an emotionless facade, or was it like that already? Huh.... My eyebrows furrow thinking about what her face looked like.

"-a problem?" I am still in a daze thinking on it when my dad yells his sentence "DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!" I jump and look at him, "H- no?" He cracks a small smile when she glares at me then he nods his head for her to leave and she walks away stiff as a board.

PHEOBE P.O.V

"Ugg that alpha  of theirs pisses me off so bad I just wanna chop off his fuc-" I stop talking when one of the rookies come up to me "Uhh Kim and Danielle are fighting again." I furrow my eyebrows unaware that we had other girl soldiers. "They aren't in the group are they?" I ask him deathly calm he goes pale "N- no I mean- ALPHA TOLD ME TO TELL YOU." he blurted and then his eyes widened and he slapped hands over his mouth I narrow my eyes at him saying

 "You wouldn't be able to endure torture if you were to be caught. You would suck up to them and then get us killed while all they'd do is kill you after. You see I don't know why people would think that they'd be able to be set free after they just ratted either they kill you or our secret agents do.." I look at him thoughtfully.

"Why did you join?" he pales gulping visibly "Well y- you see I- uhh wan- am good with technology and well I wanted to be with the best of the best." He grins proud of finishing his sentence I growl and go to his ear "You see you guys can't just join the best of the best you have to work and you guys all just fuck around, I will figure what the hell you guys are planning and what your hiding until then watch your back."

Then I go to my room and close it, headed towards my drawers and grab a pair of underwear and a sports bra. I head to the shower and take my 3 minute shower, get dressed in my undergarments I walk outAnd go to bed....

DREAM

I see a shadow near the door I quickly drop down and crawl to my knife.

I hear a whistle (like a Wee woo just a person whistling it) then a flash of the camera. I look up shocked and see the alpha, my face burns with anger and well anger. I growl and head towards him dropping my weapon and I go to smack him he narrows his eyes and catches my wrist. "Damn trying kill me?" he asks looking me in the eyes he looks at what I'm wearing or more like what I'm not.

I go to slap him with the other hand but he catches it "Now now princess I think I'll punish you for that." He looks at me with an evil glint in his eyes he grabs me and throws me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes he slaps my butt and I gasp.

He growls and walks me into the hallways I punch his back and he arches it "Oh baby thats a turn on." he states and I blush "And also more spankings." my mouth opens to make a snarky remark but he grabs my ass making my core throb I bite my lip but end up moaning out when he rubs a straight line over my core.

"Oh." My face heats up at the soft moan that came out I hear him chuckle and he walks through a door and from what I see is its a sexy torture chamber. I gasp when he sets me down but bends me over instantly, on this device locking my hands down. He pulls my underwear down and groans and then smacks my ass hard.

"Ow what is that for." I growl  he just tsk's and smacks me again I close my eyes in bliss "mmmm this feels so good you have to admit that Pheobe." my mind tells me he keeps spanking me and I bite my lips harder trying not to make a sound of pleasure but I can't hold it in anymore you see I can take pain just not pleasure you see what I mean anyways I let out a moan.

"Ohhhh mmmm Fuckkkkk." by now my pussy is full of need and I hate it the spanking stops and he turns me around spreading my legs open he pushes me on to the desk my hands still cuffed.

He starts licking me like I was his favorite meal I sigh in bliss and throw my head back enjoying this very much. My hips buck up as he goes faster "Mmmm fuckkk ohh A- Alpha!" I moan the cuffs unlock and I grip his hair. Soon I reach my climax and he sucks me clean sliding my underwear up I am sweaty and breathing hard but I don't care because what he does next is worth everything.

He kisses me passionately and I kiss back, then we reach my room and stop I am so embarrassed for losing my control. He smirks and leaves I run in my room and close the door deciding it was time for bed.

END OF DREAM (cue evil laugh)

I wake up panting in sweat why would I dream up something like that I am a soldier not a horndog. I get dressed and walk down the stairs to the kitchen grabbing an apple and head to training.