Remembering

Omfg so I haven't updated in like forever lol I'm sorry there is no excuse so I gave you one of my favorite songs to listen to hopefully you'll forgive me..... Any way on with the story it might be short but it's an update.

          "Give me 50 now all of you!" I scream in anger with them joking about how I am a girl but what do you expect from these people? They are some sexist mother fuckers!

They drop on the ground seeing how angry I was and started doing the weakest push ups ever, I started giggling then the giggles burst into laughter.

Everyone looked up and snarled I glared at them "You wanna see some real push ups you pussy's?!" I ask loudly they nod and I start doing hard core push ups.

I do about 500 before I think its time for them to do push ups and they all are gawking at me.

I grin a little bead of sweat trickling then my face goes straight "Well what are you waiting for? Get to them now!"

They drop on shaky arms and start doing a correct push up I grin and count loudly for them "ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE........."

      Alpha
I walk outside to see my pack doing push ups and my mate yelling at them "GOD DAMMIT YOU WERE ALMOST DONE YOU CAN'T GIVE UP WHEN YOUR ALMOST DONE START OVER GUYS ONE, TWO.... O ARE YOU SERIOUS ONLY TWO?!"

One of my pack members asks  "can we leave now?"

She looks deathly serious and says "FUCK NO Y'ALL GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER YOU CAN'T GIVE UP IN A FIGHT SO WHY GIVE UP IN TRAINING GIVE ME 50 ALLLLL OF YOU NOW!!"  she booms her voice strong and powerful.

My pack whimper and start doing their push ups.

I smirk and chuckle when my beta looks at her with fear on his face she glares at him and in a deathly calm voice "Did you finish?" he shakes his head no and she smirks "Well since you think this is shits and giggles you can do a 7 mile run and I'll be running with you to see you go 7 fucking miles!" "MOVE IT!" she yells and he starts running her following I start laughing and my pack looks at me like I'm crazy.

"He did say we were getting someone great now where are thoes comrads I assigned to get in the army with the strongest group?"

Everyone points towards the pack house and I smirk "Clear out." I say