Pack?

When we arrive at the destination my- err the rookies look at the mansion in awe but I just hop out and head for the door.

"Are you guys coming?" I shout out to the rookies they jump and I chuckle at their stupidness.

"Wow this place is huge." they say in sync
"Listen up, you guys are to act emotionless and to not say a word, you got it?" I hiss to them in a stern voice they nod and I smirk.

I knock on the door when the rookies line up behind me. The door swings open to a teen boy and he looks at us surprised and shouts inside the house "Alpha they are here!" I just stand still and strain my ears for any sounds and I hear footsteps coming down the stairs very heavy footsteps. I smirk when I think about how much he needs to work on walking quieter.

When I see the kid bow I know the guy or Alpha is there and a smell like no other hits my senses it smelled like pine and mint with a hint of vanilla I look him in the eyes standing stiff as a pole. "You are the one's who will train my pack?" he asks with no seriousness like he thinks we are a joke. I growl and respond "YES SIR WE WILL AT 05:00 HOURS EVERY MORNING!" I say in a loud but soft voice he looks at me like I was kidding but lets us in anyway "You a girl is the leader of your group?" the Alpha asks "yes sir the best in the whole army." I answer in a normal but hard voice they taught me like that.

He snorts and looks at me rolling his eyes I stay calm but on the inside i just wanna punch the fuck out of his face and watch it bleed but something in me stirs at that thought not liking my thought process.

The rookies and I split up so the Alpha leads me down the hall and up the stairs.

"So here is yo-." he stops and inhales the air his head snapping to me "Hmmmm so it was you and not the others." he murmured to himself I sigh and stand as stif as a pole staring straight ahead "sir I would like to sleep so I can train your... Uh pack." I trail more towards the end when he starts sniffing me. "No offence but if you don't want a broken nose you might wanna take your sniffer away from me." I grit out through my teeth.

"Mmmm feisty me likey." he purrs but steps away I turn around and open my door and the Alpha grabs my wrist causing my reflexes to kick in I grab his arm and slip out of his hold kicking the back of his legs I pin him to the floor he groans at the contact and I growl in his ear "If you ever touch me again you won't live to see another day." he growls at me and whispers something so quiet it was unheard but I did hear a snicker behind me along with multiple flashes. I get off his back noticing my body felt almost asleep like all tingly.

I open my door and walk into my room closing the door behind me not wanting that weirdo near me. I look around the room and notice its just a plain room but has a Queen sized bed that looked so fluffy I was afraid to touch it I dropped my duffle bag and got my new clothes consisting of a sports bra and underwear for my nights sleep and some soap I enter my bathroom and turn the shower on after 3 minutes I am getting dressed for bed. I walk into my room and head towards the bed pulling the comforters down so I can crawl into bed.

This bed is a drastic change compared to our cots it is so soft I fall asleep quickly.

DREAM
I hop on Ty one of my troop members that I had known from my childhood and give him a noogy not a hard one but a soft one because I have come to love these boy's they somehow found a way to sneak into my heart.

Soon the scene changes to my parents being mauled by wolves not just any wolf but rouges. My hatred for them grew more and more untill one day I forgot how to love anyone.

The scene turns into me at the army in their hospital the very first army I joined and I was being tested on. Soon screams fill my ears but they aren't mine they are people fighting wolves.
END OF DREAMZZZZZ

I wake up startled by my alarm and get dressed for training.