13.

Jc's Pov.

''Don't Make Me Fuck You Up,'' Andrea told Jenn.

''Who In The Fuck Do You Think You're Talking To?''  everyone was too busy watching them and enjoying it for their own entertainment to actually stop it before It goes any further.

''aren't you gonna do something?'' I asked the teacher who was just sitting in her chair watching them.

''there are no rules in this project , whatever gets your point across will help.''   I knew better than that she was just secretly enjoying this shit.

''SAM , STOP RECORDING.'' Ricky tried to put his phone down but Sam didn't listen.

''Fuck You , I'm Researching.'' he kept the camera on them.

''You know what , I had my evidence so Kian would you go?''  Andrea & Jenn sat down , staring each other down. 

''is that it? you really gonna sell wolf tickets and not do shit?'' he rolled his eyes as he stopped recording.

''Kian , what do you have for us today?'' the teacher asked him.

''I went to a little lab and asked professionals to do a little research and It is more than certain that YOU CHOOSE YOUR SEXUALITY , It's not in your DNA , It's not your personality , IT'S YOUR DAMN CHOICE.'' he glared at me. 

''Who In The Hell Did You Go To , DONALD TRUMP?''  I snapped at him.

''CAN YOU LET HIM FINISH?''

''SHUT THE HELL UP.'' Connor snapped at Andrea.

''I hate you,'' Dom told Sam who was sticking his tongue out at him.

''fuck me hoe.'' Sam made kissy faces at Dom just to piss him off.

''THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?'' Ricky snapped at Jenna.

''YOUR UGLY ASS.'' she snapped back.

''CAN WE PLEASE JUST BEAT THEIR ASSES PLEASE?'' Trevor stood up.

''NO,'' I told them. 

''Let's just let Kian explain his little LIE GIC.'' I sat back in my seat and watched him.

(short but It's updated ok?)