36.

Jc.

''She got here crying and screaming and telling me to call the cops for your mom and that's what I did .'' Kian explained the whole thing to me.

I looked at Jaylyn who was asleep on Kian's bed.  I understand that my mom told her to run and get help but why did she run all the way over here? how did she even know where he stays? What could he have possible done to make her even think about him?
  I'll worry about that later but for right now , I have to get her out of here and maybe take her to a hotel. I don't feel comfortable staying in that house right now

''Thank You Kian , I'll get her out of your hair now.'' I walked over to the bed and I was about to pick her up.

''she's been through enough so I think you should let her stay and get some sleep and besides you need some sleep too.'' 

So all of a sudden he cares about me now? I'm not falling for any of his tricks to get back at me so I think I'll just do what I want to do . I continued to pick her up.

''Jc , there's more to the story that I didn't tell you.''  I turned and looked at him.

I slowly laid her back down and grabbed his hand and walked out of the room.

_______________________
Kian's Pov.

I don't know how to tell Jc that his sister was raped. I left the part out about her screaming and falling into my arms as she yelled . I wanted to call the police but she refused to let me do it which is the real reason why I called Jc over here , he needs to know about this and he needs to take action. She didn't want me to tell him but she can't keep this bottled up inside of her.

''so what more do you have to tell me?''

''I don't know how to explain this to you , It's not something that I can just say.''

''Is one of our friends dead?'' 

''NOOO. It's about your sister.''

he shrugged his shoulders. ''Okay what is it?''

I was about to say it until my mom came into the room.

''I called the police about the rap-'' she stopped when she saw Jc.

I sighed and turned back towards him.

''RAP?''

''Jc , how is your mother?''

''NO , what did you just say?''

''rape.'' she whispered.

''WHO WAS RAPED?''

''JC , calm down.'' I told him.

''NO WHO WAS RAPED? WAS IT MY SISTER?''

he ran back upstairs and I ran after him.

''DON'T DO THAT , DON'T MAKE THIS WAY HARDER FOR HER.''

''NO  , she needs to go to the hospital.''