30.

Jc.

Sam told all of us to come to his house because he wanted to tell us something and I didn't even wanna come because I didn't wanna face any of my ex-friends but he said that It was extremely important so I wanted to be here for this. We're currently sitting in a circle in his garage and we're not even speaking to each other.  Half of them are on their phones and well Connor & I are just whispering to each other.

'' I have to tell you guys something and It's not very good.'' he stood in the middle of the circle.

'' Sam , please do we have to take anymore bad news? I think we've been through enough.'' Connor told him.

''I agree.'' 

''Yes , So can we just go home now?

''Can Yall Just Let Him Talk ? Remember what happened when Jc turned Andrea down.'' Jenn glared at me

''Andrea's death wasn't my fault , she had a disease when she came to my house and she was gonna leave my house with it.'' I shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes at Jenn. Jenn acts like she wasn't a bitch to Andrea at some point in time so why is she so pissed off at me?

''can you guys please just listen'' Sam begged us.

''SAM , I'm sorry but I have to go.'' Kian looked at me as he got up.

''Please Stay.'' Dom begged.

''NO HE CAN LEAVE.''  Ricky flipped him off.

''I WASN'T TALKING TO YOUR STUPID ASS''

''WHO IN TF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TOO.''

Everyone except me started to argue. It wasn't worth it and I could tell that Sam wasn't in the mood for this.

''I HAVE HIV.'' He shouted