15.

Kian's Pov

"EVERYBODY IN THE GYM NOW." the principal yelled. I have no idea what happened because when Jc started attacking me everyone started fighting for unknown reasons I guess. I just stood close to my whole clique just in case anybody tried to jump one of us . We walked into the gym and saw the whole student body being seated , the place was pretty crowded and everyone was shouting over each other and it was giving me a damn headache.
"SHUT THE HELL UP." I yelled which gained everyone's attention ..but at least they are quiet.I took a seat and I looked in the crowd to see If I could find Jc , but it was hopeless.
_____________
Jc's Pov
"Sam , what in the hell were you thinking?" I understand that he was mad but causing a whole school fight is doing too much.
"I didn't tell everyone to fight, they did that shit on their own."
"but"
"No ,I am so tired of people making fun of who we are and I think if they're bad enough to talk shit then they are obviously bad enough to get hit." He took out his earphones and put them in his ear and played music on his phone to block out the loud noise from the student body.
I understand that he's hurt but he should have did this after school , we don't need anymore problems then we already have but I have to admit that beating Kian's ass was fun.