17.

Kian's Pov.

I don't know how and why but the principal called my parents and told them that I got into a fist fight today but I wasn't the only one so I'm guessing their calling everybody's parents or maybe someone snitched which was probably somebody from Jc's group so my parents told me that I had to come over to Jc's house to apologize to him and for what? I have no idea. Just because he's gay he wants people to feel sorry for him and I'm so sick and tired of repeating myself for that ignorant bastard. My parents keep bringing up the fact that I'm bisexual which I'm not so I wish that they would let that go already .

I knocked on Jc's door. I pray that he does not answer because I really don't wanna do this. Why should I apologize to him when he's the one who attacked me first? If anything I think he owns me an apology , maybe if he would get out of his feelings then we wouldn't have fought in the first place.

''Hello.'' I looked up and saw someone who looked like his sister.

''Hi , is Jc here?''

She smiled and opened the door for me to come in. I slowly walked in and looked around.

''He's upstairs , on the right.'' she smiled and walked away. I sighed as I walked up the stairs and looked for his room. 

________________________
Jc's Pov.

''I HATE HIM , I HATE HIM , I HATE HIM.'' I wrote down my feelings inside of my notebook. I really hate Kian , I'm so tired of him making fun of me and saying shit to hurt my feelings. My parents got a phone call from the principal and they said since I threw the first punch that I have to apologize to him at school tomorrow but I won't. He should be apologizing to me for being so fucking homophobic especially when he's the same exact thing.  I heard a knock on my door. I rolled my eyes thinking that It was my parents. I closed my notebook and threw it on my desktop.

''Come In.'' I folded my arms and tried to keep an attitude but I kind of laughed at myself.

''Jc.'' I heard Kian's voice.

''OH HELL NO.'' I quickly got up and threw a pillow at him.

''GET THE HELL OUT.'' 

''LISTEN , I DON'T WANNA BE HERE BUT MY PARENTS ARE FORCING ME TO APOLOGIZE AND MAKE PEACE WITH YOU.''

''REALLY? the principal called your house too?''

''Yes , sadly.'' he stood there with his hands in his pockets.

''okay well  I guess we have no choice , so apologize and leave.''

''NO , you apologize.'' he demanded.

''WTF WHY SHOULD I APOLOGIZE.''

''JC.'' I heard my mom's voice so I just sat down.

She entered the room and smiled as she saw Kian.

''Oh hi sweetheart , is this the guy you were fighting?''

''Yes.'' I mumbled as I stared out my window.

''well I think this will be a perfect time for you to make up and be friends.''

''PLEASE! THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.'' I got up and walked towards my door.

''He can get the hell out.'' I pointed towards the hallway. He started walking out until my mom stopped him. Why is she always in my business? I mean damn If I wanna throw someone out of my room then I should have the right to do that especially if they're homophobic.

''he's staying for dinner and that's final so you might as well make up with him now.'' she grabbed me and him and sat us both down on the bed and quickly shut the door and locked it from the outside.

''VERY MATURE.'' I YELLED.

''ew I hate you.'' I looked at him.

''fuck you.'' he shot back at me.