1- Conference Catastrophy

Don't cry craft - Dan Howell & Phil Lester
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lovino POV

Bastard America had a Conference
Ei Ei Yo
And at the conference there were idiots
Ei Ei Yo
With a bitch bitch where
With a bitch bitch there
There a bitch there a bitch
Everywhere a bitch bitc-

"Everyone please pay attention" Engbitch said in a loud voice disrupting my song. "I have something to say" he declared. "Yea no shit" Ameribitch said crumbs flying everywhere.

Oh no not another fucking augment.

"Say it don't spray it git""I could say the same to your mom" "fight me do you even lift"

"OHhhhhh fight him he's violating your life kesesese" Prussibitch was at the back trying get them to fight wow pathetic.

Ameribitch lifted his fist and then "JEZUS CHRIST SIT" Gerbitch shouted and wow no surprise that my idiot brother is staring at him like a lovesick puppy ugh so basic i hate that mouldy potato man.

"Anyway what i wanted to say was there is a new threat that could put our lives in danger" Engbitch breathed in and whispered "fangirls".

What are those? Meh they don't sound threatening. (A/N: oh honey you have no idea) I sat in deep thought until....

"Big brother? Meetings over." Feli came up to me and said in his annoying sing song voice.

"No shit sherlock" I snapped, "oh okay anyways can i sleep over your house?" Feli said completely ignoring my comment.

"No."
"I'll buy you starbucks."
"Get in car."

《This time skip is brought to you by England's eyebrows = =》

So after starbucks and chaotic driving me and my potato obsessed brother reached home and the first thing I did was collapse on the sofa and pass out.