9- Mundane Meeting

Im sorry I've been slacking pretty bad recently but 617 words! Its a record!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This was the most fun I've ever had - Dan Howell (2009) T-T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Antonio POV

Wait I know what will cheer up Lovi! Of course he'll love a sleepover at my house! I'll ask him after the meeting.

Oh I hear something, it must be time for the conference so I walk in with the others but where's Lovi is he lat-

"I'M HERE I OVERSLEPT SO SHUT UP" Lovi ran in a suit and with a brief case, oh there he is. :)

"Lovi where's Ita-chan?" I asked confused, don't they come to meetings together? "OH SHITFUCK" Lovi grabbed his phone and starting dialling Feliciano's number and after waiting for him to answer, Feli's phone went off in the room.

And as if on queue, Feliciano walked in like nothing happened and answered the phone "Hello fratello! what's wrong have you called to talk about your dia-"

"'NO" Lovi shouted at him more at him than the phone."Sit down you idiots because the sooner this finishes the quicker I can get out of here since this meeting had to start in nine the fucking afternoon".

Aww he's so cute when he's angry!

"Loviiiii sit next to me" I yelled to get his attention. He looked at his brother who had a empty seat next to his and Feli started at him and sort of wiggled his eyebrows with a smug look on his face. Hmm that's weird. "No ermm you know what fuck it" he grabbed a chair and plopped down next to me. Yay! ^-^

《One Brendon Urie Forehead later》

Lovino POV

That was the most mundane meeting ever. Not even a fight, okay maybe one. Or five. It went on for hours. This is expected of Gerbitch, everything in order. No fights and my brother was probably only thinking about his date tonight wow typical Feliciano.

If only I had a date tonight with Antoni- No bad Lovino. Very bad.

"Ja das ist it, meeting ist over" Germany sighed tiredly not wanting to wake up Ivan, who was sound asleep smiling a little which in anyone's opinion would be cute if he wasn't holding Yao in a death grip with the 'Magic Metal Pipe Of Pain' against Yao's neck.

Why am I still here? I gotta escape and fast. I got up to dash to the door when a smooth tanned hand caught my arm. Shit. "Lovi where are going in such a hurry". Antonio turned his head to one side in confusion, God dammit, he's giving me the puppy eyes.

"Nowhere" I scoffed, since when did he care.

He always cares about you, that's why you love him so much. A little voice in his head chirped.

What the hell! No I don't.

"So then are you free?" he continued unaware I wasn't paying attention to him at all. I was busy battling the strange voice in my head.

Oh yes you do, you two are practically canon.

"Lovi??? Are you listening?" He asked concerned and confused.

"What does even mean?!" I shouted. Canon?

"Oh erm Okay! I'll take that you're free so do you wanna have a sleepover at mine?!" He smiled. What's he so happy about?

He's happy about spending time with you and you're happy about it too because we both know that you-

"OKAY OKAY JUST SHUT UP" I shrieked, I don't wanna hear it.

Spain looked at me and beamed what seemed like actual sunshine."Okay see you tonight at my house" and he ran off. Wow, thanks a lot me

Wait. TONIGHT BUT HOW AM I GONNA SPY ON FELI'S DATE OH SHIT.